Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

@,

The what the what now?

Prepare all, to be crushed by Wubtavias poetic novel sized first post.

I dunno about all that. I think 3000 characters should suffice.

It'll be a while before it's up, though. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Akari of Duskshire,

I would be delighted if 'twere. No, I merely seek ever elusive perfection, holding myself to a standard I can never hope to achieve. It lends itself to the need for constant improvement.

Be happy, never satisfied.

True I just feel a bit overshadowed by most of ya'll mean look at you one fantastic near perfect post, And then look at me two borderline average posts. I'm nowhere near as good of a roleplayer as you or anyone else. Edited by KingFl@me1990
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Believe me, you remind me of myself when I was just starting out.  Those were my posts before, now I recognize I've improved, but I still have much to learn.  You'll get better over time, trust me.  Keep doing it, then compare your most recent posts to the oldest ones you can find.

True I just feel a bit evershadowed by most of ya'll mean look at you one fantastic near perfect post, And then look at me two borderline average posts. I'm nowhere near as good of a roleplayer as you or anyone else.

And you don't have to be. Yes, we are in this together in a waltz of our own, but it should be what you feel about your own work...not what anyone else thinks of it. If you are roleplaying to the best of your ability, and are having fun doing it, then that itself is a worthy trait.

• Brohoof 1

Wubtavia's English strikes again. Put your monocle back in your tuxedo.

On a side note, I can think of a couple of ways for Enzo to get his hands on a ticket.

1. UNDER gets a reunion party, and he's invited

2. He steals a ticket

3. He sneaks into the palace via the gardens trying to do something, but he meets Dark star or fantasy moon there and is stuck awkwardly trying to act as if he was invited to the gala and was there for the party

While I like the whimsical approach...perhaps Dark just invites him as a plus one? Or 3 happens and Dark covers for him by saying Enzo is his plus one? 

I just don't see the theft of a ticket blowing over well. We don't need Discordesque antics right out of the gate. ;)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Don't think the first option will be available.  As of yet, Dark and Fantasy don't even know that the other is present.  And both of them are inside. You'd be meeting Blue Hearth instead and I'm pretty sure he and Fantasy aren't twins or even know each other.  XD

You could probably just find a ticket lying around, dropped by a clumsy noble.  XD

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

option 3 it is then! Ill introduce Enzo and then one of you catch him or something.

On a side note, since you can participate with more than 1 oc, i would like to introduce Second Sight, the sociopath. Judging by his english, Wubtavia should probably recognise who Second Sight is based on