Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

• 2 weeks later...

@@AmberDust, @@EquestrianScholar,

Look, I'd really really really love to start this again. The Gala RP was nowhere close to finished while the ones in the past years were at least somehow wrapped up.

..The one problem is that Akari of Duskshine quit the forums... and her OC was Dark Stars date... And yeah, the forum feels so empty too me without my partner in crime. .-.

But if you people want then I am sure I can figure out something, maybe move in with a new OC.

And sorry that I didn't reply earlier... like I said, forums feel empty and roleplay just isn't the same without my 'Forum Buddy' .-.

Ooouch, Akari quit? Damn

She's the one who taught me how to fill in colors properly using layers. Everything I drew would have looked even more like shit than it already is if she hadn't taught me that.

@,

I am sorry to hear that she left, that is sad to hear as I really liked her OC. If I had continued playing Princess Celestia I would have wanted the two to get to know each other better. This also gets in the way of having the performance that was planned correct?