Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Hello to Fellow Bronies (and Pegasisters)!

ITV Canterlot

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: The mighty *insert certain search engine* of course!Mobile site usually don't require minutes of loading time here in Beijing (reason: reason), and I'm certain that this is one of the most heart-warming board I've ever seen. I'm going to love here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: After the BLOODY (sorry, swearing) Internet destroyed my 300-word long answer three times, I'm going to start this again short.5-y/o brother watched MLP:FiM (thank Celestia) with his girl classmate in August 2014 -> concerned if he watching a 'girl show' is bad for him (see how silly I was) -> found out it was a great show -> underground researches and catchups (in English; yes we have simp-Chinese dubs) -> discovered the whole fandom-thing -> consider myself as a genuine fan of this show.

Firstly, happy 5th anniversary everyone/pony!

To describe myself in the simpliest way possible:

Brony (duh), train/bus/plane/tech enthusiast, FT student in Beijing, university computer science prospective student, utilising English as a Second Language, Illustrator/Photoshop user, ITV Canterlot (no this subsidiary does not exist) correspondent, long-term whovian, professional idiot.

Seeking new friends, grammar helps and great discussions. It is going to be a fun ride here!

Still TL;DR: Hi.

• Brohoof 12

Hello, @ITV Canterlot, and welcome to the wonderful MLP forums! It's great to have you here and it'll hopefully be a lot of fun being on the forums for you. :squee: I hope you enjoy your time being here and get to make some nice friends and have an amazing time. :twi: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forum ITV Canterlot, interesting take on itv.

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forums, you'll definitely find everything you're looking for here.

hi its nice to meet you =)=)=) welcome here in the happy pony forum of MLP Forum =)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with all ponies and friends =)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask YAAY =)=)=)!

Hello, @ITV Canterlot, and welcome to the wonderful MLP forums! It's great to have you here and it'll hopefully be a lot of fun being on the forums for you. :squee: I hope you enjoy your time being here and get to make some nice friends and have an amazing time. :twi: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :adorkable:

Welcome to the forum ITV Canterlot, interesting take on itv.

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

Welcome welcome welcome welcome to the site friend! I hope you enjoy your time here, fellow Whovian, and befriend many of our amazing members. Have fun and explore the many discussions and artwork over the equines we know and love! :P

Cheers mates! Thanks for all the welcomes (which I've NOT expected), and I'm sure I will have some wonderful time with all of you here.

• Brohoof 9

Hello, my friend.welcome to forums =) Congratulations for your university success, i m sure you ll have wonderful time here =)=)=)

Thank you very much for your kind reply and I'm glad to be here!

Perhaps "prospetive" is not the right word I should use here (damn it)... I am APPLYING to a university (which should finish around this month). So it is not a success yet but I'm sure it will be ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to Mlp Forums  :pinkie:

I hope you will have a great time here  :love:

And i also know the problems with the welcome post.

My history how i found mlp forums or how i became a brony was also deleted whenever i clicked on preview, so im familiar with the site deleting your hundred word posts  :lol:

I even remember posting this problem in the tech section a year ago i think, and its still not solved i think, because the tread is still open  :ooh:

• Brohoof 7

Hi! Nice to meet you here! I hope that joining this forum will have fun and happiness as the consequences :) Wish you to enjoy the atmosphere of the forums, explore the forums with interest and make a lot of new friends!

• Brohoof 6

Hi there ITV! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard! :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4146477.sig-4144691.sig-4143589.sig-

• Brohoof 4