ooc University of Canterlot: OOC [Full]

Stardust*

Posting tonight!  :)

SD

MISTER PROFESSOR DANGLES PERSONE!!!!!!!!!!!do you live on mars or something? because your days seem to be really long!!! could you pleas post soon? I don't want to sound impacient or something but could you pleas post soon?

• Brohoof 1

I posted, this will give Script a bit more time to get his post ready. 

I called the students to the dining hall to have some announcements discussed. Possibly go over the whole scorpion ordeal, speak about the upcoming tryouts for the horse hockey team and a few other things. 

I know that it is hard to get back into the swing of things after the holidays. And I do understand how much everyone wants to get back to posting and keeping the story going. Don't worry! We will get over this little hump! 

<3

Everyone,

Please forgive my absence.  Late Monday evening, my wife was involved in a very bad car accident.  I have been very busy making hospital, and now, funeral arrangements.  I'm attempting to work on my post right now.

Your friend,

SD

• Brohoof 1

Do not apologize Script. You have nothing to be sorry for. Please, do not feel pressured in any way to keep up with posts. Real life is always more important especially in these times.

We will be here for you if you need anything. We will move along and we can improvise as needed until you are ready.

Please, if you need anyone to talk to feel free to send me a message. As I am sure the others here are more than willing to help in any way.

Just know that you do have friends here and we are truly, truly sorry for your loss. I will keep you and those around you in my prayers.

• Brohoof 2

Thank you for the kind words, Stardust.  However, much like Professor Dangles, I don't like being late.  I should be able to keep up, going forward.  Besides, I think it might be a nice distraction.  I think I could use that, right now.

SD

I've noticed that nobody (except HackTune) has followed up my last post yet.  I ended it so that everybody could chime in with their thoughts, if they wanted to.  Did nobody want to say anything?  Should I keep going?

SD

I plan on Andante taking a bit of a detour from the set schedule, and writing this in a way that meets my personal standards has provided some unique challenges because I don't have the rest of the players' dialogue to help create complimentary material.

Edited by SugarfootWillie

It has been a very long time since anybody has seen me on this sight. I have had some bad insomnia which impaired my thinking ability. But I have sorted it and ask if this roleplay would take me back. I understand I have missed alot and if you want me to I will read everything.

• Brohoof 1