Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot: OOC [Full]

Stardust*

Guys, I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry for not replying back in a LONG time. Things just happened and I forgot about this. I will be busy and can't really keep posting in the RP. Again, I'm really sorry, I apologize for not telling this to you all before and I'm sorry I had such a short participation in this. Hope you guys don't mind it.

• Brohoof 1

SugarfootWillie, when you said ne'erland, did you mean the netherlands? Just wondering because i'm dutch. :)

It means Neverland. The allusion was tied in the same stanza with "flight like Pan" meaning Andante ran from his bed to class like Peter Pan flying.

@@Bojo,

I don't know if I said this before but god damnit you avatar is adorable.

It means Neverland. The allusion was tied in the same stanza with "flight like Pan" meaning Andante ran from his bed to class like Peter Pan flying.

Hehe, sounds much more logical indeed :) but i was just to coughed up in the idea of nederland (dutch word for the netherlands) you see, lookes the same :)

Guys, I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry for not replying back in a LONG time. Things just happened and I forgot about this. I will be busy and can't really keep posting in the RP. Again, I'm really sorry, I apologize for not telling this to you all before and I'm sorry I had such a short participation in this. Hope you guys don't mind it.

Hope everything is okay and we completely understand, life comes first. We do hope that things work out and you will have some free time after the holidays. If you want to come back, you are more than welcome! :) 

@@Stardust*,

Just so you know, Stardust...I'm nominating that last post from you as "Post of the Game", thus far.  Awesome job!!!   :o

SD

:) I was hoping that everyone would like that post. I enjoyed playing that character. I look forward to her next appearance. 

• Brohoof 1

We will more than likely pick up things after the break. With so much to do it has been hard for me to be online much. I am sure that rings true for a lot of us. 

We WILL be back to normal though!! We can't let this amazing story line just die!!! lol

• Brohoof 2

We will more than likely pick up things after the break. With so much to do it has been hard for me to be online much. I am sure that rings true for a lot of us. 

We WILL be back to normal though!! We can't let this amazing story line just die!!! lol

Ofcourse we dont let this die, this is my favorite RP ever! I am just being a bit sliw in all my RP's because it has been chrismas but i'll make sure to post anytime i can squeeze summer in somewhere :)
  • Brohoof 1

Notes for post #378

Law of Power No. 34

"The way you carry yourself will often determine how you are treated: in the long run, appearing vulgar or common will make people disrespect you. For a king respects himself and inspires the same sentiment in others. By acting regally and confident of your powers, you make yourself seem destined to wear a crown."

Law of Power No. 28

"Timidity is dangerous: better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold, no one honors the timid."

EDIT: I'm expecting a reply along the lines of "The Lady of Pain appears before you in the classroom and sends the entire building to The Maze."

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 1