Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot: OOC [Full]

Stardust*

What, did you guys think that I would just have you all just run around the school and be NORMAL students?! 

NEVER!!!! muahahaha! There is going to be mysterious goings on in this school! EEEEVIL things! and things that YOU students NEED to help figure out! :D 

• Brohoof 2

What, did you guys think that I would just have you all just run around the school and be NORMAL students?!

NEVER!!!! muahahaha! There is going to be mysterious goings on in this school! EEEEVIL things! and things that YOU students NEED to help figure out! :D

You mean evil or EEEEEEEEEVIL?! Because i like the sound of it and summer is curious to, as long as it doesn't involve small spaces or being locked in. And dont add that now just because i said this, not giving you ideas!
  • Brohoof 1

Hello people in this roleplay!

I am afraid I may have to drop out of this one - school and irl stuff got in the way, and I'm so behind now I may as well be in the Jurassic Era. 

Enjoy your fun uni times! c:

Hello people in this roleplay!

I am afraid I may have to drop out of this one - school and irl stuff got in the way, and I'm so behind now I may as well be in the Jurassic Era. 

Enjoy your fun uni times! c:

We are sorry to see you leave, but we all know that real life comes first. Feel free to message me in the future if you would like to come back. :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Stardust*,

I'm a bit confused.  The day ended kind of abruptly, without any resolution to what happened in the dining hall.  Are we just assuming the scene faded to black and go from there?  It seems to me that Professor Mirror should have had a chance to respond to Professor Turner about what he thought of the artifact.

Also:  We're on Day #2 of classes, yes?  So Professor Autumn should be starting off?

SD

We can go back and finish that part off. I will just copy paste the responses for the morning. I should have check first to see it all was said and done. I do apologize.

And HackTune if you want a roommate that is fine, if not that is fine too. Up to you.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, here is the quick version lol.

Headmaster Greyhoof found something right before the staff and students came to start the school year. He knew it wasn't right but had no way of knowing what it was that was really going to happen. 

The strange object was something that Greyhoof had never come across before, he wanted to figure out what they could possibly be dealing with so he went to the only pony that was greater at magic than he was, Professor Mirror. They discussed that Greyhoof was scared of the object and how it might affect the school. 

Professor Mirror looked over the object but was just as perplexed as the headmaster. He then wanted to show it to Professor Turner. Turner was obviously afraid of it, and when the two of them were discussing it, the object let off a magical pulse that unknowingly spread across the campus. The evil magic was set free and was able to infect anypony that might be susceptible to it.

Emerald Bolt has been infected by the evil magic, but she is unknowing of that fact as the magic shows up in different ways and affects ponies differently.

Hope that helps.  

• Brohoof 2

Okay, here is the quick version lol.

Headmaster Greyhoof found something right before the staff and students came to start the school year. He knew it wasn't right but had no way of knowing what it was that was really going to happen. 

The strange object was something that Greyhoof had never come across before, he wanted to figure out what they could possibly be dealing with so he went to the only pony that was greater at magic than he was, Professor Mirror. They discussed that Greyhoof was scared of the object and how it might affect the school. 

Professor Mirror looked over the object but was just as perplexed as the headmaster. He then wanted to show it to Professor Turner. Turner was obviously afraid of it, and when the two of them were discussing it, the object let off a magical pulse that unknowingly spread across the campus. The evil magic was set free and was able to infect anypony that might be susceptible to it.

Emerald Bolt has been infected by the evil magic, but she is unknowing of that fact as the magic shows up in different ways and affects ponies differently.

Hope that helps.  

wow, i really should keep reading every post. that is such a cool story :D this is really the best RP :)

@@Stardust*

Sounds good!  I think we're all on the same page, now!   :D

...and...

she wanted to ask him that, and more, but her mouth was full with her breakfast and it is rude to talk with your mouth full.

Summer Breeze has my vote for best pony.  I laughed for a solid ten minutes straight when I read this!!!  :lol:

Edited by Script Dangles

@Stardust

I'm sorry to say but the first years didn't get any homework for Mythical Creature class. It was the 2'nd years "Vinyl" and not the first years. Last thing Auntumn did was give them a task to write down known mythical creatures and then accidently showed her magic by flying. Then the bell rang.

• Brohoof 2

@Stardust

I'm sorry to say but the first years didn't get any homework for Mythical Creature class. It was the 2'nd years "Vinyl" and not the first years. Last thing Auntumn did was give them a task to write down known mythical creatures and then accidently showed her magic by flying. Then the bell rang.

that's right! Thank you for correcting me, I will go and edit that right now! :)

• Brohoof 1

@@HackTune, @,

Mystical creatures class is held outside. Autumn's cottage is much too small to have it in there. She likes to have her class outside as long as the weather is nice. Once the rain season begins she moves her class inside the castle. But for now everyone is outside in the little clearing just a little bit away from her cottage and the woods.

• Brohoof 1