Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot: OOC [Full]

Stardust*

Guys, can I use your OCs for a background ? You can even chose where to put it.

HOMb6eG.jpg

keep in mind that it's not finished and i might need a complete description of the scorpion ( to put it on the wall of the class)

I will do a drawing of the front of the school as i see it with all the OCs later. I guess some of you might be better artist than me and be much more capable to do it but I just want to do it. And I will understand if you don't want your Oc to appear on it.

and sry for not posting i'm a bit busy with this project and the fact that i'm trying to come up with good artifact to study and quote from famous ponies scientists, historians and adventurer.

Edited by Guirdann

I like the look of this took me long enough to read (my fault), I like to submit Emerald for self defense/ sports teacher. The vamperism is at the DM/GM discretion. My OC is in my sig if you'll have me.

resubmit myself "hello is it me your looking for I see it in you eyes..." anyone give me a yes/maybe or no please.

resubmit myself "hello is it me your looking for I see it in you eyes..." anyone give me a yes/maybe or no please.

I'm sorry. I read your post from my email inbox the other day and totally thought I came on to accept your OC!

Yes, we would love to have you join us!

We could do a self defense class. That would be good, kinda like a P. E. class. I like it!

@@Stardust*

yeah she can do both, fits into my OC kinda. plus a answer on the vamperism please?

I will message you about that. I have an idea and kid of a plan going on for something happening within the school and I have an idea for your character if you are okay with it.

I'm on my phone at e moment but soon as I get to a computer I will message you.

Um, What might be under medical studies

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, but it would be like pony biology, learning terminology, learning the structure of a pony's body. Learning bones, muscles, that kind of stuff. Getting into the science behind medical studies, once they start to get into the class a bit more they can start to bisect things. 

self defense class? yes please XD
welp 8 pages to read before catching up

Guys, can I use your OCs for a background ? You can even chose where to put it.

keep in mind that it's not finished and i might need a complete description of the scorpion ( to put it on the wall of the class)

I will do a drawing of the front of the school as i see it with all the OCs later. I guess some of you might be better artist than me and be much more capable to do it but I just want to do it. And I will understand if you don't want your Oc to appear on it.

and sry for not posting i'm a bit busy with this project and the fact that i'm trying to come up with good artifact to study and quote from famous ponies scientists, historians and adventurer.

sure (drawing ponies for b4 school entrance) u can draw mine like anywhere you want
can u draw him with headphones thou? XD

ummm... how do i start :V

Edited by HackTune

Heya:D I'm in love with this idea and I hope I can be apart of the roleplay!

Name: Sapphire Snow
Link to OC profile: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sapphiresnow-r9073
Year you would like to be (Students 1,2,3,4): 1 but I wouldn't be adverse to being a higher year, but a transfer? if that makes sense 
House you would like to be in: Changeling seems to fit best 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if I can rp ._. Unclear if I've been accepted

Sapphire, I'm sure Stardust has just been really busy over the holidays.  I just looked at your OC and she seems amazing!  I have no doubt that our illustrious RP administrator will accept you for game play.  :)

In fact, Professor Mirror will be expecting you to attend class first thing tomorrow morning!  Don't disappoint him!  ;)

SD