Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot: OOC [Full]

Stardust*

@@Stardust*,

Since all my students are beginning to gather in my classroom for English, should I just assume that Stardust, Reader, and I have finished our lunch and made our way away from the dining area at some point?  I was waiting for a post from you describing lunch before posting for Professor Dangles again.  Did I just miss it somewhere?

@@Script Dangles,

Yeah, I mentioned that lunch would end shortly lol. I didn't really give a solid time, I wanted to give everyone a chance to end their lunch time stuff and head to class.

But yes, it does look like everyone is in your class now, and I am sure they are going to greatly enjoy it! :) Good luck!  

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry I haven't replied as well! I've been busy making some art and I'm about to catch some sleep now but I'll reply on the RP ASAP!

• Brohoof 2

Heh...good to know everybody's just been busy.  I thought everypony must've just hated Professor Dangles!!!  :(

Professor Dangles is a very fine professor. Top notch! And I love reading your posts! Almost makes you feel like you are in class!

Naa :D I just think someone else should have the time to post something before I go on and steal all post time so noone else have anything to post about.

Post away!!! It will hopefully get others reading it and more people interested!! Also, has anyone heard from Midnight???

• Brohoof 2

Professor Dangles is a very fine professor. Top notch! And I love reading your posts! Almost makes you feel like you are in class!

Thanks so much!  When I'm writing for the Professors, I try and pull from my own college experiences.  I'm happy to hear they ring true!!!  :D

Also:  Let's just say that Professor Dangles' story about that test he took might have actually happened in reality to somebody you know....  ;)

• Brohoof 2

I like the look of this took me long enough to read (my fault), I like to submit Emerald for self defense/ sports teacher. The vamperism is at the DM/GM discretion. My OC is in my sig if you'll have me.

• Brohoof 2