Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Skype Random Chat/mini RP chat

SoundFlux

Hey Everypony! i dont really know where to put this thread so i thought sugarcube corner was a good place as it's almost for everything.

anyways!

Im creating a Roleplay kind of thing on skype, since the amount of spam of /me can be a little overwhelming to somepony, so i thought it's only fair to create a place where we can be as random as we feel and reduce the amount of /me in the "official MLP forums skype chat"

What i want to achieve with this chat is basicly just one thing... "fun". :wub:

simple rules are simple, its basicly the same as everywhere else. exept spamming random shizzle and RP is allowed! :P Note: an actual RP character with back ground story and all is not neceserelly needed.

Rules in green awesomeness

Tolerate and love everypony.

Keep the foul language down.

Write in proper, legible English.

Add me "detec-remaked" on skype and ask for an invite if you feel like being random as ever before!

i hope to see some people in the chat soon enough so we can get it alive and breathing!

• Brohoof 1

Can't be official until Feld0 says so! :D

Either way i like the idea of this. A spam chat, or RP chat. I can see issues with this in that they would have to moderate another chat, but i may have missed something in there.

Either way i like the idea of this. A spam chat, or RP chat. I can see issues with this in that they would have to moderate another chat, but i may have missed something in there.

>Implying anyone cares if it is official.

it aint official =) and if its going to be im going to ask feld0 first ofc, i just made the thread to see if anypony is interrested cause i quite often myself need to to feed my urge to be random, and i suppose others do too. and again i think it could be great fun! so i hope to see more response to this, you may share it around if you please ^^