Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Okay, I'm just going to put this on out here. I've seen How to Train Your Dragon 24 times. Yup, that's right 24 times. I simply love dragons, always have. And when that movie came out, I made some of my friends go to the movies with me to watch it and they all loved it. I even went as far to get the musical score for the movie by John Powell, which is equally amazing.

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

I admire your dedication. I saw it in the theater twice, and I've seen it about ten more times since then. I wanted a Toothless plushie SO BAD, but they were all sold out, so I got a Monstrous Nightmare instead. I do have a Toothless action figure, though 8D

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

Walmart had them for a while, in the department I worked, even. But they sold out before I knew what they were, and then when I actually found out, it was way too late.

Edited by Katrilli
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

It is 63 here in Northern VA, and it feels like 50. Plus I think my heat is broken :mellow:

That's nice weather! You don't need the heater in that kind of weather.

Where I live it's in the mid 80s. I'm extremely tired of this heat. It's October, and after how ridiculously hot it was in July and August 75+ weather can go away forever for all I care. lol

EDIT: Oops, didn't mean to bring this back up randomly. This forum keeps on tricking me by going to the last page I was reading and not the page of the last post that was posted. =/

Edited by Chorda
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

That's nice weather! You don't need the heater in that kind of weather.

Where I live it's in the mid 80s. I'm extremely tired of this heat. It's October, and after how ridiculously hot it was in July and August 75+ weather can go away forever for all I care. lol

It went from the 80s to 50 like overnight! I didnt ask for this!

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

It went from the 80s to 50 like overnight! I didnt ask for this!

Enjoy it!

Where I live it can go from the 80s to snow on the ground overnight. I have seen it.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Just to say this Dreamworks may not be Disney but Disney does distribute their movies so they are in a partnership.

I believe Touchstone is now an extension of Dreamworks, still keeping them within Disney's reach.

After watching "Hellfire," I had to listen to this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

About 2 weeks ago it was cold enough to snow, this week its all 80+ degree weather. That's the Midwest for ya.

Central Pennsylvania got some snow too recently. Over the weekend the mountains got a few flurries. Weather's been so weird lately, I don't think I've seen a clear sky for weeks.
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Oh, now that you mention it, who here loved Mulan? Man I miss all the old Disney movies.

Actually, Mulan is awesome. I especially liked the song, I'll make a man out of you. It's so catchy.
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1