Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Genshin Chat

Rikifive

This is a topic for all sorts of random talk / chit-chat.

Feel free to talk about various stuff in the game, like your epic daily journeys, artifact pain/flex, ask if everyone's up for some co-op and stuff like this.

Basically, treat it as a "#general-chat".

• The title was changed to Genshin Chat
  • The topic was pinned
8 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

It sad that we dont have enough gen4 stuffs...:(

Ah yes, I agree. It's really a shame FiM ended, everything has changed since then. It's just not the same anymore, and I myself feel uninspired and demotivated to work on pony stuff nowadays because of that. :( 

1 hour ago, Light Blade said:

Oi! Salute, everybody :3

Hello, welcome! :D 

• smile 1

After learning a certain thing about Fontaine characters yesterday, I have discovered the tagline for the nation:

Spoiler

“𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊! 𝕰𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖞. 𝕲𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖞, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌.”

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Ah yes, I agree. It's really a shame FiM ended, everything has changed since then. It's just not the same anymore, and I myself feel uninspired and demotivated to work on pony stuff nowadays because of that. :( 

Hello, welcome! :D 

.... Wanna make a fim x genshin impact rp?.... Although i havent played much genshin since the second map opened.

No good with the lore.... Although i have mid. Honkai impact 3rd knowledge...

43 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

.... Wanna make a fim x genshin impact rp?.... Although i havent played much genshin since the second map opened.

No good with the lore.... Although i have mid. Honkai impact 3rd knowledge...

While that certainly sounds like a cool idea, sorry, I'm just not into RP. I am not good at it anyway. :P 

👀

Ayy, that's pretty close to what I'd say. :D For me it would be...

ARCHONS

1. Nahida
  2. Ei
  3. Zhongli

NON-ARCHONS

1. Klee (She's my "main" for open world and the like for a loooooong time now)
  2. Miko (She's pretty much always in my team too ever since I got her)
  3. Amber 👀
  • Brohoof 1

NOTICE

I have updated the club's home page with new events, this includes a new web event where you can get 40 primos (limited to 5 000 000 players).

• Brohoof 1

So I tried to look up "konosuba rock paper scissors" on YouTube...

Yup. Judging from the search results, a lot agree that Furina is Genshin's Aqua :3

(Disclaimer: I am pretty sure she will display something redeeming about herself in the upcoming update and I will at least forgive her her antics and be happy to have her when I pull her)

Screenshot2023-10-22at9_23_00PM.thumb.png.d371c8d038bc8c3f59b63798b5eb66bf.png

• Brohoof 1

On 10/21/2023 at 4:37 PM, Rikifive said:

NOTICE

I have updated the club's home page with new events, this includes a new web event where you can get 40 primos (limited to 5 000 000 players).

Any chance that you add time for other servers? I play on the U.S one and time doesn't match :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Any chance that you add time for other servers? I play on the U.S one and time doesn't match :kindness:

It doesn't? :izzy-oooh:

I've grabbed the times from hoyo's announcements on their twitter / hoyolab. I assumed the timing is the same for all servers. (That is, events start and end at the same moment)

...or wait, I think the problem is with viewer 's timezone... I did specify the timezones for events so they're static, but the times are compared to your current timezone, so since it moves, that's where the gap will appear

Later, I'll set the current time to be based on certain timezone too, so that both will be static and everyone sees the same timing.

^ EDIT: nvm, if I'm getting it correctly, the current time actually uses universal time, not one's system one, so it should be all cool there.

That's good you brought it up, I had a feeling there may be problems, so I'm currently experimenting.

Also mihoyo doesn't always specify the timezones, and apparently it's different for in-game events and web events...

Oh I hope the in-game events indeed start and end at the same moment for all servers ;-; ... But I believe they do, otherwise it would be kinda lame if some servers would have new content sooner or later than the others. It has to be the same moment for all servers, but just in different hours based on timezone.

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

At long last, Fontaine Rep. Level 10 :yay:

Finally can equip all of my hydro characters with the new wind glider drip 💧

Nice reference to Furina's heterochromia BTW :o

quality,q_80

51 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

That's good you brought it up

No prob ;)

P a i n :yeahno:

No other _50 challenges out there to see :worry:

quality,q_80

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Light Blade said:

At long last, Fontaine Rep. Level 10 :yay:

Wooo nice! I still have to work a lil bit :P 

That's nice indeed. 👀 Although, that reference aside, they kinda look ... small and not too detailed. I expected them to have more "oomph". :please:

So I guess the wings my Neuvillette currently flies on look better on him :darling:

2023-10-24_05-23-38.png

13 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Which timers exactly were/are off?

I just realized the wish banner was off for me as well, by 3 hours, so I adjusted its timezone.

Are the timers correct for you now or should I look into it further? :P 

11 hours ago, Light Blade said:

quality,q_80

omg so clean, meanwhile mine looks like this :mlp_icwudt:

2023-10-24_05-33-38.png

2023-10-24_05-33-46.png

8 hours ago, Rikifive said:

So I guess the wings my Neuvillette currently flies on look better on him :darling:

2023-10-24_05-23-38.png

Fancy :pout:

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Which timers exactly were/are off?

I just realized the wish banner was off for me as well, by 3 hours, so I adjusted its timezone.

Are the timers correct for you now or should I look into it further? :P 

Just checked. I am not sure, but for me it currently displays countdown for EU server. Thing is that I am currently in Switzerland despite having an account on NA server, and I am not sure if it aims for my location or EU server 🙄

10 hours ago, Rikifive said:

omg so clean, meanwhile mine looks like this :mlp_icwudt:

Not clean enough :love:

Yours, though... :wacko:

• Some tapping to do :ButtercupLaugh:
  • a shrine to cash out
  • sigils, mah Celly, so much of them to cash out :sunbutt:

Oh, and I really need to seek out that darn spare electroculus...

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Just checked. I am not sure, but for me it currently displays countdown for EU server. Thing is that I am currently in Switzerland despite having an account on NA server, and I am not sure if it aims for my location or EU server 🙄

By how many hours is the timer off for you?

I tried to look up the timing for banners and the like and people complain about them being released sooner in some servers, while others have to wait and be swarmed with spoilers the early dudes spread. Man, if that's true, that's actually pretty dumb, especially if you account the fact, that hoyolab provides a single start/end date in their news, so why would they bother doing it if it's all over the place and wrong anyway. Can mihoyo finally do a single thing right for once? ;-;

I guess I'll have to do a deep research and find timings for each timezone, but from one article i bumped into, the timing was the same worldwide. I mean, everyone had an update at different hours obviously, but globally it was at the same time.

I'm confused, I'll look around I guess. :mlp_icwudt:

3 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Not clean enough :love:

Yours, though... :wacko:

• Some tapping to do :ButtercupLaugh:
  • a shrine to cash out
  • sigils, mah Celly, so much of them to cash out :sunbutt:

Oh, and I really need to seek out that darn spare electroculus

I'm collecting things :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

By how many hours is the timer off for you?

I tried to look up the timing for banners and the like and people complain about them being released sooner in some servers, while others have to wait and be swarmed with spoilers the early dudes spread. Man, if that's true, that's actually pretty dumb, especially if you account the fact, that hoyolab provides a single start/end date in their news, so why would they bother doing it if it's all over the place and wrong anyway. Can mihoyo finally do a single thing right for once? ;-;

I guess I'll have to do a deep research and find timings for each timezone, but from one article i bumped into, the timing was the same worldwide. I mean, everyone had an update at different hours obviously, but globally it was at the same time.

I'm confused, I'll look around I guess. :mlp_icwudt:

Genshin wiki should help out. It has countdowns for Asia, EU and NA servers for several things, including banners.

18 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I'm collecting things :ticking:

But don't you wanna put them to their intended use? :fabulous: