Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Genshin Impact

Goat-kun

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 2:12 PM, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

There going to be a Genshin Impact anime, seen trailer but it may take ages or may never release.

Yeah the trailer looks cool but says so little about the show, I'll definitely give it a try though if/when it is released.

• Brohoof 1

On 2/6/2023 at 7:47 PM, TBD said:

ohhhh congratulations on getting him! And yeah I would wait and see how she is and if you don’t like her then definitely save it for Baizhu! I’m looking forward for his leaks.

Sooo what are your thoughts on Baizhu so far? I was kind of hoping for more animations with changsheng his snake but maybe there will be some of that in his story quest. Kaveh on the other hand has some super cool animations, I especially love his briefcase :D 

5 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Sooo what are your thoughts on Baizhu so far? I was kind of hoping for more animations with changsheng his snake but maybe there will be some of that in his story quest. Kaveh on the other hand has some super cool animations, I especially love his briefcase :D 

Baizhu was underwhelming for me. I was expecting more snakes effects and instead got nothing but green swirls and expecting his effects and moves to be more unique like how Yae  is. I waited for him this long but now kinda debating if he’s worth the pull. Might gonna try him out to see if he’s worth it for me.

Kaveh, looks so much fun to play than Baizhu. His suitcase is an amazing addition for him to stand out from the rest of the characters. If anything he feels more like a 5* to me. I love how they added a catalyst flair to his fighting style. Maybe a beta test for Dottore? I can see his fighting style to be close like Kaveh. :oh_golly: An elegant catalyst/claymore user.   Who are you planning to pull?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-03-06 at 7:50 PM, TBD said:

Who are you planning to pull?

f’m not sure yet, I’ll probably pull on Baizhu’s banner if Kaveh is on it but if I lose the 50/50 I might wait for his rerun. Need to save for Fontaine!

I loved Dehya as a character so it was really disappointing that she didn’t turn out well, hopefully I can get some of her constellations in the future.

Are you still playing Tower of Fantasy too by any chance? I kinda forgot about it for awhile but picked it up again recently since there hasn’t been much new in Genshin. The underwater world looks cool, so pretty and colorful!

On 2023-03-22 at 8:27 PM, SparklingSwirls said:

f’m not sure yet, I’ll probably pull on Baizhu’s banner if Kaveh is on it but if I lose the 50/50 I might wait for his rerun. Need to save for Fontaine!

I loved Dehya as a character so it was really disappointing that she didn’t turn out well, hopefully I can get some of her constellations in the future.

Are you still playing Tower of Fantasy too by any chance? I kinda forgot about it for awhile but picked it up again recently since there hasn’t been much new in Genshin. The underwater world looks cool, so pretty and colorful!

Oh you did pulled and got Dehya?? What were her cons?

and for Baizhu they’re making it more for me to not pull for him… I think they nerfed him like his shield and healing. Plus they’re not planning to make any better changes for his animations and gameplay. However I really do want Kaveh but… since I’m close to the pity I hate to waste it.  Guess we will see how he is!

yes I still play tower of fantasy!! I need to do some catching up with the current story to reach to the underworld! I don’t play as much as I used to but yeah still active. What element main are you? I’m currently waiting for Rubilia though, she is so cool!

On 2023-03-25 at 10:08 PM, TBD said:

Oh you did pulled and got Dehya?? What were her cons?

and for Baizhu they’re making it more for me to not pull for him… I think they nerfed him like his shield and healing. Plus they’re not planning to make any better changes for his animations and gameplay. However I really do want Kaveh but… since I’m close to the pity I hate to waste it.  Guess we will see how he is!

yes I still play tower of fantasy!! I need to do some catching up with the current story to reach to the underworld! I don’t play as much as I used to but yeah still active. What element main are you? I’m currently waiting for Rubilia though, she is so cool!

Yeah, I decided to pull one copy of her before her banner ended since I don't like when they add characters to the standard banner, since then you can never guarantee them :/ She's just C0 for now.

Nice! I don't play seriously enough to farm gear for one element but my strongest team is probably frost (Saki/Alyss/Lin). My favorite character is Tian Lang though, he's so funny! I will probably also pull for Lan and Fiona. Yeah these new characters have really helpful exploration abilities :o

Do you think you will play Honkai Star Rail?

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-03-28 at 6:29 AM, SparklingSwirls said:

Yeah, I decided to pull one copy of her before her banner ended since I don't like when they add characters to the standard banner, since then you can never guarantee them :/ She's just C0 for now.

Nice! I don't play seriously enough to farm gear for one element but my strongest team is probably frost (Saki/Alyss/Lin). My favorite character is Tian Lang though, he's so funny! I will probably also pull for Lan and Fiona. Yeah these new characters have really helpful exploration abilities :o

Do you think you will play Honkai Star Rail?

Nice! How’s she working out for your team?

dang that’s actually a good frost team despite of the lack of gears!! Have you gotten any of three at A3 or any matrices on them? I got Tain with Crow and Samir. I need Rubilia to replace crow. Tain is really good! He may take a lot of HP but his self healing made up for it. You should try getting him in the team! However I want nemesis to replace my Samir from the free SSr box… but Im far behind the story and I hardly play that much anymore :’)..

im tempted to play the Honkai impact star rail but any more gacha games downloaded on my phone I would be broke as ever :ButtercupLaugh: I’m trying to hold off on spending  money on app games. Plus I’m not a fan of the gameplay.. I probably going to wait on Zen Zenless Zero instead. You?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 2023-04-05 at 11:09 PM, TBD said:

Nice! How’s she working out for your team?

dang that’s actually a good frost team despite of the lack of gears!! Have you gotten any of three at A3 or any matrices on them? I got Tain with Crow and Samir. I need Rubilia to replace crow. Tain is really good! He may take a lot of HP but his self healing made up for it. You should try getting him in the team! However I want nemesis to replace my Samir from the free SSr box… but Im far behind the story and I hardly play that much anymore :’)..

im tempted to play the Honkai impact star rail but any more gacha games downloaded on my phone I would be broke as ever :ButtercupLaugh: I’m trying to hold off on spending  money on app games. Plus I’m not a fan of the gameplay.. I probably going to wait on Zen Zenless Zero instead. You?

Oh no sorry I forgot to reply xP

As for Dehya, actually not so bad! I've been using her with Ganyu and Ayato. I also pulled for Baizhu and Kaveh and really like the Cyno/Baizhu combo, I think he turned out to be a pretty good healer. Though I haven't been playing Genshin quite as much since the new TCG-themed update isn't as interesting to me (Kirara is adorable though) and honestly I have been distracted by Honkai Star Rail :P I didn't think I would like the turn-based combat system as much but I think it has grown on me! And the writing is actually really good, lots of hidden jokes/references to other media. It's not open world though so we'll see if it keeps holding my interest in the future when there's less to do.

Nope, my frost units are all A0 xD I'm now taking a break from ToF until 3.0 but most recently I was enjoying my full aberration team with Lin/Fiona/Claudia now that she is in the standard banner and I could get some more copies of her. Good luck on your Rubilia pulls!

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-05-31 at 12:27 PM, SparklingSwirls said:

Oh no sorry I forgot to reply xP

As for Dehya, actually not so bad! I've been using her with Ganyu and Ayato. I also pulled for Baizhu and Kaveh and really like the Cyno/Baizhu combo, I think he turned out to be a pretty good healer. Though I haven't been playing Genshin quite as much since the new TCG-themed update isn't as interesting to me (Kirara is adorable though) and honestly I have been distracted by Honkai Star Rail :P I didn't think I would like the turn-based combat system as much but I think it has grown on me! And the writing is actually really good, lots of hidden jokes/references to other media. It's not open world though so we'll see if it keeps holding my interest in the future when there's less to do.

Nope, my frost units are all A0 xD I'm now taking a break from ToF until 3.0 but most recently I was enjoying my full aberration team with Lin/Fiona/Claudia now that she is in the standard banner and I could get some more copies of her. Good luck on your Rubilia pulls!

You’re good!! 
I haven’t picked up Genshin since I pulled for Baizhu too! :ButtercupLaugh: He’s pretty good since I do need a healer for my full DPS team. Technically I kinda stopped playing afterwards. I’m just waiting for any other characters I would like to pull. 

I’m so tempted to play Honkai but I have to resist getting myself into more gacha game. Is the game better than Genshin? 

Ohhh nice team set up!! And yeah I think that would be a good idea. Good luck getting more Claudia !! So I’m assuming you’re sticking with Physical? Zeke is coming soon and damn he looks fun to play and promising for Physical mains.

I’m probably going to stop playing Tower of Fantasy for a while until there’s another character that I like to pull. Like my girl, Ageis- one of the the angels.  I technically go all out for Rubilia and managed to get her at A4. I even got lucky to get bring Fiona and Im so glad she’s good at A0. So my team is Tain/Fiona/Rubilia! Basically a team of white haired hot Husbando/Waifus :ButtercupLaugh:.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-06-08 at 6:50 PM, TBD said:

You’re good!! 
I haven’t picked up Genshin since I pulled for Baizhu too! :ButtercupLaugh: He’s pretty good since I do need a healer for my full DPS team. Technically I kinda stopped playing afterwards. I’m just waiting for any other characters I would like to pull. 

I’m so tempted to play Honkai but I have to resist getting myself into more gacha game. Is the game better than Genshin? 

Ohhh nice team set up!! And yeah I think that would be a good idea. Good luck getting more Claudia !! So I’m assuming you’re sticking with Physical? Zeke is coming soon and damn he looks fun to play and promising for Physical mains.

I’m probably going to stop playing Tower of Fantasy for a while until there’s another character that I like to pull. Like my girl, Ageis- one of the the angels.  I technically go all out for Rubilia and managed to get her at A4. I even got lucky to get bring Fiona and Im so glad she’s good at A0. So my team is Tain/Fiona/Rubilia! Basically a team of white haired hot Husbando/Waifus :ButtercupLaugh:.

Yeah it’s really just waiting for Fontaine now - apparently 3.8 doesn’t have any new characters. Well unless Eula counts seeing as she’s been gone for so long :P

Lol I know that feeling. I wouldn’t say HSR is “better than Genshin”, it is a really good game but just different. I have had decent luck pulling for all the 5* characters so far (3 of them) but once I fill out my roster some more I think I will slow down. 

Thanks! Yeah I think I’ll stick with physical going into 3.0, I definitely want Zeke since I love his redesign! I have no good volt gear but I did consider pulling one copy of Rubilia just for the jetpack to fly around with xD I think I’m gonna save though.

I managed to pull Nahida and new character, Kirara, but sadly unable to get Yoimyia. Saving wishes, hope next banner there be Hu Toa or Raiden or Ayaka or Klee. Current there Yaoyoa, love to pull her and she one of the characters I like but saving my wishes. My mains are Lumine/Traveller, Xiangling, Nahida and Noelle, manage to level both of them up to 80 and try level up their weapons, and mora gone low which is annoying. Also lower World level which make the game and battle easier.

People say Honkai Impact or Star Rail is better than Genshin and better story, but sure it some people. I heard Genshin players play Honkai or Star Rail and say they love it. It given me headache, I say I'm sticking to Genshin Impact and love some of Genshin Characters alittle too much and can't get myself be into characters of Star Rail or Honkai, (maybe not yet).

• 1 month later...

Had my main all level 90, and will level up on other characters and World level are lower and when try to collect items to level my characters and weapson, fight monsters/enermies seem abit easy. But there's Golden Wolflords, first try I managed to attack and it heath goes down fasters and all suddenly they put poison on my characters and health down down faster, unable to put food on my characters and wasted foods (even there alots but wasted four/three stars foods), so frusrated I give up many time, my other characters but they lower levels 60, 50, 40 and lower. I try to used Youtube videos and also frusrated me, some say it easy and some used some characters, when I try to do what they do, it doesn't work. These videos and comments are really pathetic, and confusing. Use this character or use character with c something, really confusing, I try to level up Yin Jin. Maybe I hate Inazuma seem have negative of that place (compare to other nations) even it has some characters I like, may give level up Yin Jin. 

Also what the point of Artifacts? I don't really get it. It worse with leveling characters and weapons but given a character right weapons and artifacts? I level up all four characters and their weapons in my mains to the max, does it matter if they not have the right weapon or artifacts?, I didn't bother leveling up with artifacts. I learn during playing Genshin Impact and have highs and lows, it like my life and I know saying it is unheathly. Seem catching up on stories and more characters in my like list. I'm happy with with Lumine, Xiangling, Nahida and Noelle, and leveling up Klee, Jean, Layla, Kirara and Faruzan and Diona as well as their weapons. Wanted to level up Yin Jin as I say before but Wolflords made it diffcult, that monster is a death of me.

Hope Fountine, don't have diffcult monsters like Wolflords. theres characters i like, looking forward to see Charlotte and also Navia and maybe Sigewinne, and maybe Lynette but does have a personallity like her brother, bother about her personality. Maybe I like nice friendly ladies. 

I know Mona from fanarts but can't stand her diva personality but I know I should dislike/lost interest cos of that, and I want to like Yae Miko but maybe it me but she has you don't trust or be carefull with her feel, maybe it just me.