Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Genshin Chat

Rikifive

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Stumbled upon this picture. Two top-tier Inazumian ladies being absolute besties ^_^ 

GB84UHnaUAAWl-d?format=jpg&name=medium

That's very nice! :lookup:

2 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Delicious

Finally, some good f****** geo

navia___genshin_impact_render_by_syahrul1995_dg76ema-fullview.thumb.png.076f0df59cd9d3310b0fd5daea1d6c30.png

Yeah I'm kinda tempted to pull for her, I like her gameplay :darling: But with my luck... I think I'll pass for now unfortunately.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-12-23 at 2:11 AM, Rikifive said:

That's very nice! :lookup:

Yeah I'm kinda tempted to pull for her, I like her gameplay :darling: But with my luck... I think I'll pass for now unfortunately.

Yeah. With so many good banners lately, one must chose wisely when to pull for that Qiqi. I trust the best girl of Fontaine took priority over the rest.

Spoiler

unn.thumb.png.28af1343fb398590242465469ad76562.png

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Yeah. With so many good banners lately, one must chose wisely when to pull for that Qiqi. I trust the best girl of Fontaine took priority over the rest.

Hide contents

unn.thumb.png.28af1343fb398590242465469ad76562.png

Yeah, I'm already waiting for her rerun, and Neuvillette's. 👀

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have safe 50/50 but I'll go for Bird Mommy anyway. I pulled my Overcharge Nutcracker and stopped at 60 pulls. I am ready.

dgdf.thumb.jpg.42150424e0f9f3d99a6e8767595b6372.jpg

I think I will pass on all upcoming banners, but I'll take a look at birb's kit and then decide.

She's supposed to be a support for anemo dps characters or something, right? Or so I've heard from earlier leaks, as I haven't seen the special program. Given there's Xiao rerun, I imagine she indeed is a support. Welp, too bad I don't play anemo dps, even though I have literally all anemo characters lol.

• 2 weeks later...

RNGesus smiled upon me and I got the Bird. She's a support for all aspiring basketball players. Her burst can heal. One can put her in any team where one just wants to shut up and jam. Given how high his plunge damage is, Xianyun is probably the best Diluc support in the game.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2024-02-04 at 12:34 PM, Goat-kun said:

RNGesus smiled upon me and I got the Bird. She's a support for all aspiring basketball players. Her burst can heal. One can put her in any team where one just wants to shut up and jam. Given how high his plunge damage is, Xianyun is probably the best Diluc support in the game.

Not gonna lie, I am having fun with her and Diluc. :P 

2024-03-15_01-59-11.png

• Brohoof 1

I have updated our homepage

• There's a new genshin_icon_wish.pngWISH Interactive Screen I have programmed from scratch.
    • With the new Chronicled Banner released in the game, the old Wish layout on the club homepage got rather clogged, so I've replaced it with an interactive screen to make it appear more readable, especially on mobile devices.
    • Its usage should be self explanatory, I've tried to recreate how it is in game - just click the tabs at the top as if you were in the game!
    • JavaScript go brrr, I hope it works for everyone lol. Let me know if you'll run into an issue!
  • There are few smaller tweaks here and there
  • Brohoof 1

I've checked how far things can be pushed, and

• funds are capped at 100000000 (100 million)
    2024-03-30_19-07-04.png
  • storage limit for a single type of ingredient is 99999
    you can continue claiming more, but everything past that is discarded
    2024-03-24_22-57-45.png

Me doing unnecessary stuff aside, it was kinda a time-consuming event overall.