Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Genshin Chat

Rikifive

5 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Genshin wiki should help out. It has countdowns for Asia, EU and NA servers for several things, including banners.

So these are different after all. Well, that explains why whenever a new character is released, there already are videos with builds and whatever available before those characters actually come out for everyone. It makes no difference at all for a player to get new stuff later, but it may be something annoying for content creators, who try to cover juicy fresh content before others do.

Either way, I still personally think it's quite dull, but whatever, it is what it is.

The wiki did help, thanks. I see the time differences, so I can set correct timezones up. :darling:

I've updated the home page and added timers for some other servers, let me know if the timing is right in these now. :darling:

But don't you wanna put them to their intended use? :fabulous:

Nah, I don't need any of this - or at least, it makes little difference. Exceptions are oculuses, but I'll redeem all at once when I collect all. :P 

Gathered them Justice books.

11 Teachings

64 Guides

115 Philosophies

thumb.png

👀

Why they eat so many books tho ;-;

• Excited 1

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

I've updated the home page and added timers for some other servers, let me know if the timing is right in these now. :darling:

All lookin' good, except for Glad Tidings event: it seems to be 20 hours off or so.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Light Blade said:

All lookin' good, except for Glad Tidings event: it seems to be 20 hours off or so.

According to that wiki? Yeah I was confused, I've noticed things were odd there, but I think they made a mistake themselves:

IMG_20231025_144015.png

These countdowns are based on the date put above: 28th Oct 4AM (gmt+8) 

And below you have the same date but before midnight, so the other date is 20 entire hours later than the one in countdown! e-kirinwoah.png

See, it's so confusing even wiki can't keep up with it ^_^

Official Genshin site:

Screenshot_2023-10-25-14-43-29.png

According to this, I've put the following in my code: 2023-10-28T23:59:00+08:00

28 oct 23:59 (utc+8)  in my timezone will be 28 oct 17:59 (utc+2), so counting from now (25 oct ~15:00) it will be in 3 days and 3 hours and my countdown shows the accurate time for me.

So I don't know, I think the wiki is wrong, given they put two different dates on the same page of theirs lol.

Edited by Rikifive
  • Leaves 1

2 hours ago, Light Blade said:

We're getting news this Friday, everybody! :yay:

Finally there will be some official news about Furina! 👀

And we'll find out whether she'll pop out in the first or the second phase 👀

• Delighted Giggle 1

6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

According to that wiki? Yeah I was confused, I've noticed things were odd there, but I think they made a mistake themselves:

IMG_20231025_144015.png

These countdowns are based on the date put above: 28th Oct 4AM (gmt+8) 

And below you have the same date but before midnight, so the other date is 20 entire hours later than the one in countdown! e-kirinwoah.png

See, it's so confusing even wiki can't keep up with it ^_^

Official Genshin site:

Screenshot_2023-10-25-14-43-29.png

According to this, I've put the following in my code: 2023-10-28T23:59:00+08:00

28 oct 23:59 (utc+8)  in my timezone will be 28 oct 17:59 (utc+2), so counting from now (25 oct ~15:00) it will be in 3 days and 3 hours and my countdown shows the accurate time for me.

So I don't know, I think the wiki is wrong, given they put two different dates on the same page of theirs lol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Leaves 1

In other news,

Spoiler

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAHIDA! :yay:

We wish you to stay the ever so wise and cute radish that we love, as well as the top-tier dendro support that you are ^_^

F9a8h_AX0AAIt-M?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Light Blade
  • Excited 1

6 hours ago, Light Blade said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Mere few hours before scheduled time. It’s so cruel :(

I know right, that timing. It's okay though, not their fault something bad happened.

1 hour ago, Light Blade said:

In other news,

Hide contents

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAHIDA! :yay:

We wish you to stay the ever so wise and cute radish that we love, as well as the top-tier dendro support that you are ^_^

F9a8h_AX0AAIt-M?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Indeed! Happy birthday Nahida! 💚

image.png

• smile 1

Yeah, seems like the wiki was wrong with the "Glad Tidings From Afar" event. Their timers are already out and it now says, that "This content is no longer available.", which doesn't seem to be true, as I can still visit the event page and play.

Either way, I added "Overflowing Mastery" event to home page.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Wooooo after getting mora in the past years, I finally was lucky enough this time! :izzy-shine:

Good for you. I was never lucky in any kind of lottery in my life so at some point I simply stopped bothering. At the very least, they can no longer disappoint me.

New date, everybody.

'sigh...' :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Good for you. I was never lucky in any kind of lottery in my life so at some point I simply stopped bothering. At the very least, they can no longer disappoint me.

Same actually, but there was 10% for winning this, so it's not really an achievement as far as luck goes, given it was third attempt iirc. ;p

I usually don't bother either, but at least here the rules were simple - just commenting once under a post at hoyolab. If they required twitter or something, I wouldn't care.

8 hours ago, Light Blade said:

New date, everybody.

Not bad at all, still managed to do it before game update so it works for me. ;p

Better this than it being cancelled altogether.

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Not bad at all, still managed to do it before game update so it works for me. ;p

Better this than it being cancelled altogether.

I just hope it didn't affect the release date of the update itself.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Light Blade said:

I just hope it didn't affect the release date of the update itself.

I believe it should be fine. They still were making these Twitter posts, so I assume they only postponed these real-life events, but otherwise were working on things in the background, at least to some degree. Also my guess is, that most likely they account unexpected scenarios and get things ready in advance, and actually have the updates ready to publish weeks before the release dates.

• Brohoof 1

@Light Blade Yeah, I hope so... I hope so... This makes me anxious, because I know it won't go well. :please:

Relatable, it's been a while since I was hyped like this - last time was before Nahida's banner. :P Welp, archons are the big guns after all. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1