Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

cat-girl

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was looking on the net for MLP stuff, and found it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

My friend watched it, so I decided to try it myself.

HI! I love tigers, and I love making friends!

• Brohoof 10

Hi, @cat-girl, and welcome to this lovely place full of so many wonderful ponies; it's so great to have you here! :squee: I hope you have such a great time while you're here and get to make some nice friends and enjoy it. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Cat Girl! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello, and welcome to the forums! It's awesome to have here, thanks for joining! :) I'm sure you'll meet plenty of awesome new friends and absolutely love it here! :D and if ever you need anything or just wanna chat then don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or a profile comment!

• Brohoof 5

Hello,its nice to meet you Cat.Could you become reconciled to forums ? ;) you like tigers ha =) I like them too.If you want to talk about anything feel comfortable to send PM,have fun =)

• Brohoof 4

signbot.gif

Hi, I'm Cleotari! Look at meeeeeee!

Cleotari wishes you the bests of times here in MLPForums! Don't be afraid, don't be shy and don't be nervous! everypony here is loving and are well tolerant when it comes to new ponies. So please, enjoy the site and Cleotari will see you in the forums! :D

P.S If you need someone to talk to, I'm always available!

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4167211.sig-4164403.sig-4164403.sig-

• Brohoof 3