Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daniel Ingram or Robert J. Walsh accomplishments in pony music?

ManaMinori

http://www.screenmusic.com/ScreenMusic_International/Composer_Robert_J._Walsh.html

Walsh seems to have a pretty impressive resume, I guess, but just going off the music he composed for past MLP generations- eh. *soul Eater Excaliber reaction face here*

Now, Ingram on the other hand, has done mindblowing work composing the pony music for gen 4, and even his remixes of the pony songs. Wow! But one can't not give credit to the singers who can actually carry a tune, also, which helps the music in this gen. Walsh kind of had pretty much nothing to work with...

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

Both of them have composed some pretty neat scores, so I can't really say which one's works are "better" than the ones of another as a whole.

Edited by Solid Scorpion

Both of them have composed some pretty neat scores, so I can't really say which one's works are "better" than the ones of another as a whole.

hm. Fair enough, I suppose. Thanks for sharing your opinion

• 7 years later...
(edited)

Tommy Goodman was actually the one who did the songs for G1. Robert only did underscore. Likewise, Daniel only did the songs for fim and the score for the movie, and William Anderson did the score for the series. Personally, while most of Daniel's songs for fim are undeniably better than most of Tommy's songs for G1, I much prefer Robert's underscore to William's, though I Don't like how poorly Roberts score was edited and I don't like how the same few pieces of music are constantly reused over and over again.

Edited by ihhh