Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Spoilers]What the buck, spike?

Tenor Clef

Posted ImageI mean, go for silver.... I guess? Are you guys feeling this at all?

I Don't Know if i'm feeling it.

Old pic is old

Also, that is what happens when you got as much swag as Spike, he wasn't even going for her

Spike left his Swag on, He woke up covered in mares...............
  • Brohoof 7

I mean, it makes more sense. They're closer in age and maturity. But I'm not sure I I'm shipping it

*Insert Pinkie OHHHHH Here* Well yes it does make more sense.

I actually like Sweetie Belle compared to Rarity. She's like a cuter version of Rarity who isn't shallow, greedy and manipulative so yeah I'm all for that. She's a better singer and I can't see her ever being mean to Spike.

I just wish Sweetie Belle shared Spike's love of gemstones... or shared a generosity/greed duality with him... or shared an episode with him... I'll settle if they at least speak to each other once on screen. But it'll be awesome if Sweetie Belle's CM actually turns out to be gemstone related.

I was more or less interested on how he would plan the bachelor party. I mean, he's 9 or 10 in human years, and those parties can get a little wild, if you know what I mean ;)

That was asked a lot in many MLP forums and this usually comes to mind...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 11

I'm not sure if this counts as them liking each other. I mean, Sweetie Belle on her own was pretty good at singing, and she looks like the only Cutie Mark Crusader that actually would want to dance. Besides, like any ship, the two could just have a very good friendship, and nothing more. But, headcanons are headcanons... Whatever you think could be correct!

• Brohoof 1

I mean, it makes more sense. They're closer in age and maturity. But I'm not sure I I'm shipping it

Oh hay no, lets do some math, shall we?

We'll assume the Mare Six are currently about 20 and that ponies mature about the same as humans for this.

Twilight got Spike, when she was younger than Sweety Bell currently is (assuming she's about Applejack's age), which would make him about 12-16 years old. It is also clear, that his mind is far more matured, than his body: Intelligence on par with most grown up ponies, basic grasp on magic, excellent memory, extensive knowledge in literature ect.

So pairing him up with a filly thats somewhere between seven and nine would, in my opinion, be far worse, than him having a crush on a slightly older pony.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

(edited)

We'll assume the Mare Six are currently about 20 and that ponies mature about the same as humans for this.

Twilight got Spike, when she was younger than Sweety Bell currently is (assuming she's about Applejack's age), which would make him about 12-16 years old. It is also clear, that his mind is far more matured, than his body: Intelligence on par with most grown up ponies, basic grasp on magic, excellent memory, extensive knowledge in literature ect.

So pairing him up with a filly thats somewhere between seven and nine would, in my opinion, be far worse, than him having a crush on a slightly older pony.

I see where you're coming from. You also have to take into account that sweetie belle and spike could be 3 years apart as opposed to spike and rarity possibly being 8 years apart. This argument does go both ways though as spike and SB could be 7 years apart while he and rarity could be only 4. Idk. We both make sense and that's what counts! Edited by Dusk Moon

I see where you're coming from. You also have to take into account that sweetie belle and spike could be 3 years apart as opposed to spike and rarity possibly being 8 years apart. This argument does go both ways though as spike and SB could be 7 years apart while he and rarity could be only 4. Idk. We both make sense and that's what counts!

Its fine. You're both right because the show doesn't declare ages. Plus they're mythical creatures that don't scale well with human ages or each other's. Then there's how their world works. Day and Night are moved manually so how many days in 1 year, how long is each day, etc...

I see where you're coming from. You also have to take into account that sweetie belle and spike could be 3 years apart as opposed to spike and rarity possibly being 8 years apart. This argument does go both ways though as spike and SB could be 7 years apart while he and rarity could be only 4. Idk. We both make sense and that's what counts!

My problem (besides being a sucker for SxR) is less the age difference, but the vast intellectual difference between the two.