Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mlp x Pokemon romance (Open to all!)

Changeling Neon

2 quick questions. Can you be ANY pokemon, and can the romance be pokemon x pokemon? Because your little conversation confused me a little :)

Yep ^^ Anything you want and romance can be pokemon x pokemon. the convo was more from the planning stage.

"Hello! I would like to join! I'm not an emotional pony and I can't feel love so it is a bit hard to understand the whole "romance" idea, but maybe it will be the occasion for me to discover it? Perhaps... I like the Pokemon although I didn't watch much or follow it. But I think maybe I can be a Mewtwo? He looks as grumpy and asocial as me and I think he doesn't have many feelings too...  Maybe my stone dead heart would melt a little..."

Edited by Missklang

"Hello! I would like to join! I'm not an emotional pony and I can't feel love so it is a bit hard to understand the whole "romance" idea, but maybe it will be the occasion for me to discover it? Perhaps... I like the Pokemon although I didn't watch much or follow it. But I think maybe I can be a Mewtwo? He looks as grumpy and asocial as me and I think he doesn't have many feelings too...  Maybe my stone dead heart would melt a little..."

Alright! I'll add you to the list! Feel free t post when you're ready. ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"I made my first post! Yay! I got inspired... Just finding the rhymes for Zecora.... Ugh....

Anyway, I will wait you at Zecora's..."

All right! Now we just need to wait for the others to respond.

@Drago Ryder,

@HackTune,

As per my new rule, I would ask that you all follow the RP Thread, as well as this one so that you will receive any new updates on the rp or the OOC post in case anything changes.

Edited by DJ Neon
  • Brohoof 1