Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most Wanted

Surely this has been done before, but I can't find a thread for it at the moment. (Mods, do your thing!)

However, if this is NOT the case, then welcome to the greatest wish-fest in the history of five minutes ago!

Basically, what game would you most like to see?

It can be an original, a remake, a sequel, etc...

Personally, I'd love to see a new installment in the Advance Wars series.

I've heard rumors that Intelligent Systems, the team behind the games, is going to be making another for the 3DS... I hope to see the day! :D (And yes, I know, Intelligent Systems also makes Fire Emblem.)

What game are you most excited for?

Anytime in the future

I'm looking forward to the next Super Smash bros.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

All of these should make you...

Have fun!

Surely this has been done before, but I can't find a thread for it at the moment. (Mods, do your thing!)

However, if this is NOT the case, then welcome to the greatest wish-fest in the history of five minutes ago!

Basically, what game would you most like to see?

It can be an original, a remake, a sequel, etc...

Personally, I'd love to see a new installment in the Advance Wars series.

I've heard rumors that Intelligent Systems, the team behind the games, is going to be making another for the 3DS... I hope to see the day! :D (And yes, I know, Intelligent Systems also makes Fire Emblem.)

What game are you most excited for?

Anytime in the future

I'm looking forward to the next Super Smash bros.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

All of these should make you...

Have fun!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HALO 4!

-A re-release of Jet Set/Grind Radio (doesn't matter which game, just that they release it again) would be fantastic.

-Maybe SSX Tricky for 360 Arcade/PS3 marketplace?

-Also, a sequel to The World Ends With You would be nice.

...that's just about it unfortunately. I'm not that much of a gamer.

I'd be really excited if they made more Clock Tower games, or remade I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

And a second Grim Fandango :3 Or second Shadow of the Colossus!

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Actually, I wouldn't mind a non-region locked Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann game...

It will never happen, but a man can dream.

:(

It'd be cool if they made a new Yoshi's Island.

Posted Image

Re-made Final Fantasy 7

Posted Image

and I can't wait for this one either.... Also looking forward to Super Smash Bros Universe as well!

Posted Image

What game would I like to see most?

A Jurassic MMO. SEK planned on making one out of their RTS, but it tanked and they closed down before they could do anything for it. :(

What game am I excited for?

Oh hell, that'd be a long list! but right now, I'm a giddy school girl mostly for the next Lost Planet game!

I'd finally like to see Kingdom Hearts 3 by that I don't mean spin-offs but a Full-fledged sequel to the second game. Remake? I would like to see Jojo's bizarre adventure or Command and Conquer.

• 7 months later...

I would really like to see more sequels for older games. Ever since Mega Man 9 and 10 i have been waiting for a Streets of Rage IV or Breath of Fire VI, but it seems less and less likely.

Edited by Applekags

Oh boy, I ll tell you what I REALLY WANT TO SEE!

I want Skyward sword a ONLY I WANT IT ON A SYSTEM THAT DOESNT INVOLVE WAVING MY ARMS AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT!

I am a huge Zelda fan, but I am almost unable toi play that game because of Motion Controls, I despise it, it doesnt feel like you are playing a game when you have to move more than your fingers and thumbs to me.  So yes, I basicly Want skyward sword compatible with a gamecube controller.

I wanna see a TRUE reboot of the Ace Combat franchise, not some shitty COD inspired pseudo-rail shooter! Hell, I wouldn't mind them porting Ace Combat X for PC instead of Assault Horizon! As a side note, EA should scrap the F2P model that will be implemented in C&C Generals 2, and give us the true Generals sequel we loyal Command & Conquer fans deserve!

Re-made Final Fantasy 7

img-316718-2-cc4a05837a0213bad70a23076b1

Say what...? Is this for real... AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW HECK YEAH!!! I've never played this one but I've heard and seen  nothing but good things about FF7 and I've wanted to play it for a while now. Now I will!!!

Say what...? Is this for real... AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW HECK YEAH!!! I've never played this one but I've heard and seen  nothing but good things about FF7 and I've wanted to play it for a while now. Now I will!!!

Well they've re-made previous titles from the Final Fantasy series. Surely, FF7 will come out eventually. I personally haven't even tried it, but I've always wanted to. I want my experience of the game to be amazing. So, I'm waiting for their new one to come out. There's no official date, but only speculation that it will come out.