Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Rosetta

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I don't remember, actually... it's been a while.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Through my younger siblings. :)

Hello everyone! As you can see, I joined the site last year, but am still a blank flank - why would that be? Well, it's entirely my fault. I - awkwardly clears throat - completely forgot about this website! I hope ya'll can forgive me. :0

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome back to the MLP forums, @Rosetta! It's good to have you back here again in this wonderful place. :squee: I hope you have a great time while you're here and have lots of fun and enjoy everything we have to offer. :twi: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 8

Hello there Rosetta , its nice to meet you :grin2: Welcome back to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM  :kindness: See you around  :pinkie:  '''

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Rosetta! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!    :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4236767.sig-4235796.sig-4231768.sig-

• Brohoof 2