Aureity

(edited)

NO.

*sigh* Alright, but I'm watching you...I don't want to see a single vegetable when you're gone.

When something cool happens! I'll up close and in person.

...eh?

No.

I asked her about finding a good spot to build my house in Everfree Forest. She said: "Deep within where the flowers face there is a welcoming, open space" but I didn't quite understand what she meant by that

I have two more questions if you don't mind.

One, I came up with a while ago but just remembered now. I noticed a few times throughout the series that when you are forced by something or somepony to, I guess I could say into a standing position that you tend to cover in between your hind legs and a few times your chest as if ponies had (selective words to keep SFW) privates, but I also know that ponies don't, so I was just curious why. (You don't have to answer this one if it makes you uncomfortable, but I really would like to know)

And the second which I just came up with thinking about Cupcakes. Pinkie has been implying that Cupcakes was real but that it was done with a clone of you and my sick mind got me wondering: What would you do if Pinkie ever offered you your own cupcakes? (as in made by a clone of you)

(Sorry for 3 questions, I didn't realize there was no other post)

Edited by ZomBrony

Erm....huh? A race sounds pretty cool, I guess. Was hoping for something huge, though.

Like what? A big storm or something? I'm not too sure I can find things that are THAT cool, but I'll try. Oh, I just remembered, we have a human equivalent of the Wonderbolts called the Blue Angels. Humans climb into these cool vehicles called fighter jets and do some awesome stunts. They have even flown wingtip to wingtip, it's amazing. Death-defying dives too. You should see one of their performances, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much...

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

Rainbow..? :( If..you're not still angry at me, I haz another question... :X

Are you working on any new flight techniques lately, or just same old, same old?

Nah, I'm not mad.

I'm trying to perfect a corkscrew spin, but I keep getting dizzy and crashing into trees halfway through!

Rainbow Dash? Whaddya think fo the song? Pretty cool, huh? It's pretty fitting when it comes to flying :D :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=a14tqUAswZU

A racing game! That looks cool! :)

No not really lol. I just thought that since you love reading about the adventures of Daring Do then mabey you got into reading other things, however it does remind me of another question I thought of today. I heard of a place in Cloudsdale called the 'Rainbow Factory.' Do you work there by chance? :huh:

I've been there a couple of times, but I can't say too much about it. Top-secret what goes on in there, ya know. What goes in doesn't come out.

I asked her about finding a good spot to build my house in Everfree Forest. She said: "Deep within where the flowers face there is a welcoming, open space" but I didn't quite understand what she meant by that

I have two more questions if you don't mind.

One, I came up with a while ago but just remembered now. I noticed a few times throughout the series that when you are forced by something or somepony to, I guess I could say into a standing position that you tend to cover in between your hind legs and a few times your chest as if ponies had (selective words to keep SFW) privates, but I also know that ponies don't, so I was just curious why. (You don't have to answer this one if it makes you uncomfortable, but I really would like to know)

And the second which I just came up with thinking about Cupcakes. Pinkie has been implying that Cupcakes was real but that it was done with a clone of you and my sick mind got me wondering: What would you do if Pinkie ever offered you your own cupcakes? (as in made by a clone of you)

(Sorry for 3 questions, I didn't realize there was no other post)

Erm...*awkward silence*. Ponies, uh, do, actually. We just, um...keep them hidden.

Pinkie Pie scares me so much now, thanks to that creepy story! I can't even look her in the eye-I run whenever I see her.

Like what? A big storm or something? I'm not too sure I can find things that are THAT cool, but I'll try. Oh, I just remembered, we have a human equivalent of the Wonderbolts called the Blue Angels. Humans climb into these cool vehicles called fighter jets and do some awesome stunts. They have even flown wingtip to wingtip, it's amazing. Death-defying dives too. You should see one of their performances, you will not be disappointed.

Hmm, that sounds cool. I'll check it out, thanks! :)

Thank you so much...

Remember-not a single onion in my fridge!

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Hey Dash, how you feel about Scootaloo...? Y'know, the little orange filly that follows you around and stuff.

Yup! I'm a BIG racing game fanatic myself, here's the same song, only 20% cooler :wub: :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aePE2bJAg98

Racing Games FTW. DAYTONA USA is a pure arcade legend. B)

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

(edited)

Nah, I'm not mad.

I'm trying to perfect a corkscrew spin, but I keep getting dizzy and crashing into trees halfway through!

I've been there a couple of times, but I can't say too much about it. Top-secret what goes on in there, ya know. What goes in doesn't come out.

Erm...*awkward silence*. Ponies, uh, do, actually. We just, um...keep them hidden.

Pinkie Pie scares me so much now, thanks to that creepy story! I can't even look her in the eye-I run whenever I see her.

Okay, so whenever you want to hang out at my house, feel free to drop by. I'm at my house 24/7 unless I have college classes. Between now and August is a perfect time. Is there anytime when you are open? Also, I bet Equestria doesn't have this: The Olympics. It's a big event that happens every 4 years. It is huge, and several nations vie for the chance to host them. London's got this one, but who knows? The next one could be hosted by my home country, USA! USA! Sorry, just pride in my home country. Edited by rainbowdash4ever

Nah, I'm not mad.

Hmm, that was unexpected and very awkward. But at least I know now... Sorry about that

You don't have to be scared of Pinkie, only Pinkamena. And according to a picture I saw; Pinkie somehow talked to Pinkamena and she looked pretty happy. (Pinkamena, refer to picture)

post-2458-0-27297800-1336680266_thumb.png

Also, you didn't answer the first question, does that mean you missed it or you don't know either?

I wrote in a fanfiction that you borrowed a dictionary from her. Would that ever be true?

I am exactly the sort of person who would have hobbies. And interests, too.

Yup! I'm a BIG racing game fanatic myself, here's the same song, only 20% cooler :wub: :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aePE2bJAg98

Posted Image

Hey Dash, how you feel about Scootaloo...? Y'know, the little orange filly that follows you around and stuff.

She'll be a great flier one day. She has that motivational spark. She just needs to believe in herself!

Also, you didn't answer the first question, does that mean you missed it or you don't know either?

Missed it. I try to speed-read, and I guess it doesn't work. What was it again?

I wrote in a fanfiction that you borrowed a dictionary from her. Would that ever be true?

Dictionary??? I would NEVER borrow a dictionary from anyone. Twilight's books are bad enough as it is!

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

I knew it! Though I'm kind of getting an erie vibe suddenly... like I'm being watched because I stumbled upon a conspirousy of sorts... :wacko: Disregarding that however, I have another question for you, though this one is just for my general knowledge. Lets say, for arguments sake, that there was somepony out there that you absolutly despised; a certain someone that you wanted nothing more than to just hunt down and hurt just so you could have the satisfaction of doing it. With that in mind, my question to you RB is if you were given an opportunity to do absolutly ANYTHING to that certain pony and get away with it, what would you do to them? :huh:

Brony 4 life

Posted Image

She'll be a great flier one day. She has that motivational spark. She just needs to believe in herself!

Missed it. I try to speed-read, and I guess it doesn't work. What was it again?

Dictionary??? I would NEVER borrow a dictionary from anyone. Twilight's books are bad enough as it is!

I asked Zecora where a good spot to build my house in Everfree Forest would be and she said "Deep within where the flowers face, there is a welcoming and open place" But I don't understand what she means by that

I knew it! Though I'm kind of getting an erie vibe suddenly... like I'm being watched because I stumbled upon a conspirousy of sorts... :wacko: Disregarding that however, I have another question for you, though this one is just for my general knowledge. Lets say, for arguments sake, that there was somepony out there that you absolutly despised; a certain someone that you wanted nothing more than to just hunt down and hurt just so you could have the satisfaction of doing it. With that in mind, my question to you RB is if you were given an opportunity to do absolutly ANYTHING to that certain pony and get away with it, what would you do to them? :huh:

This reminds me of another question I asked in a non-ask forum game and it's basically the opposite. What would you do if you could do anything you wanted but knew you would get caught no matter what?

Which is similar to a WYR question I asked, would you rather commit a serious crime and get away with it but be driven insane by guilt, or do an equally serious crime but get caught and go to jail for life?

Again, sorry for so many questions, I really like to talk

Hmm...

Why, I'd give them...a tour...of the Rainbow Factory.

I asked Zecora where a good spot to build my house in Everfree Forest would be and she said "Deep within where the flowers face, there is a welcoming and open place" But I don't understand what she means by that

This reminds me of another question I asked in a non-ask forum game and it's basically the opposite. What would you do if you could do anything you wanted but knew you would get caught no matter what?

Which is similar to a WYR question I asked, would you rather commit a serious crime and get away with it but be driven insane by guilt, or do an equally serious crime but get caught and go to jail for life?

Again, sorry for so many questions, I really like to talk

1) Well, how am I supposed to know? You know I'm not a literature-type pony!

2) Just live my life freely. It'll be worth it.

3) Get caught. I'd deserve it.

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Hmm...

Whoa... *short shocked silence* Thats intense... but completly awesome! :D That leads me to my next question for you. Is there anypony out in Equestria that matches the description that I gave you; someone you absolutly despise with a burning passion of a thousand burning suns?

Brony 4 life

Hmm...

1) Well, how am I supposed to know? You know I'm not a literature-type pony!

2) Just live my life freely. It'll be worth it.

3) Get caught. I'd deserve it.

1) Well, no offense but I didn't really expect you to know, maybe Twi will?

2) Didn't really expect that from you

3) Good Rainbow Dash! (sarcasm, but that is a good choice)

*Quietly stays in a corner not moving.*

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,

Whoa... *short shocked silence* Thats intense... but completly awesome! :D That leads me to my next question for you. Is there anypony out in Equestria that matches the description that I gave you; someone you absolutly despise with a burning passion of a thousand burning suns?

Not yet! Who could hate this face? :wub:

1) Well, no offense but I didn't really expect you to know, maybe Twi will?

2) Didn't really expect that from you

3) Good Rainbow Dash! (sarcasm, but that is a good choice)

A free life is the best kind of life. Just soarin through the clouds without a care in the world.

Rigoruous practicing for races just gets...I dunno, sad after a while.

*Quietly stays in a corner not moving.*

I'm watching you...

What's the difference between cool and awesome? :wacko:

Awesome is reserved for those that are truly, well, awesome! Coolness squared, basically.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

May I have something to eat..?

6Cbrv.gif

May I have something to eat..?

Uhh...*grabs a bag of chips from the fridge*. Here.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Thank you kindly...

6Cbrv.gif

(edited)

Thank you kindly...

Yeah, no problem...Just don't put anything back in the fridge.

Edited by Aureitas d'Aequitate

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Hey rainbow dash...you know the wonderbolts locker room? to you guys..."experiment" in there?

Erm...what?

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>