Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HEY EVERYPONY, HUZZAH

ASGARDIANBRONY

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

im a Christian and huge fan of my little pony fan, as well as a fan of mythology, especially norse. I look forward to exploring the forums and sharing my ideas. FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

593061__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_sc

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum ASGARDIANBRONY!

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

Look forward to seeing you round the forum and talking about Greek stuff :)

• Brohoof 5

Hey man welcome to the forums!

Do you own a copy of the Younger and Poetic Edda?

no unfortunately. I wanna get them though. I think im gonna start reading the book of enoch, book of jubilees and book of giants before the eddas.

• Brohoof 4

no unfortunately. I wanna get them though. I think im gonna start reading the book of enoch, book of jubilees and book of giants before the eddas.

I've read a few copies of the eddas, and own the translations by Hollander and Bellows. Unless you take the time to learn Icelandic and read the Codex Regius, then I suggest you pick up the Eddas by Hollander.

and the book of giants is in the eldar edda, so that's two in one pretty much.

• Brohoof 4

I've read a few copies of the eddas, and own the translations by Hollander and Bellows. Unless you take the time to learn Icelandic and read the Codex Regius, then I suggest you pick up the Eddas by Hollander.

and the book of giants is in the eldar edda, so that's two in one pretty much.

awesome! thanks for the info. cant wait to read it.

• Brohoof 2

Hi Asgardianbrony! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here. :adorkable:

im a Christian and huge fan of my little pony fan, as well as a fan of mythology, especially norse. I look forward to exploring the forums and sharing my ideas. FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

Good to hear that. Your username sure reflects your love for mythology. I am looking forward to hearing more about that topic from you. :kindness:

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Asgardian Brony, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums!

Ahh, im a christian as well, born and raised one. its cool to meet you ^^

you should introduce yourself on the christian bronies topic => https://mlpforums.com/topic/44444-christian-bronies-meet-greet-and-mingle/

if you ever have any questions dont be afraid to ask anypony (we dont bite ^-^)

I hope you enjoy the forums!

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 3

Hi there AsgardianBrony! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4242024.sig-4236767.sig-4235796.sig-

• Brohoof 1