Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bonjour amis compatriotes

Xylosian

Comment alle vous? I'm here just to talk to fellow ponyfags because why not? Personally I wouldn't brand myself as a brony but I do enjoy MLP so might as well get myself acquainted with some of the fans. 

Edited by Xylosian
  • Brohoof 7

Hi there Xylosian! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) Methinks you are French? That or French Canadian. :3

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there Xylosian, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

• Brohoof 5

Bonjour Xylosian! It is with greatest pleasure I welcome you to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

I am quite well, thank you for asking. :) Though my french is somewhat limited to what I learned back in school; Passez de bons temps au forums. :adorkable:

Should you have any questions, please feel free to message myself or any other here. We would be only glad to show you the ropes & let you know all there is to know! Have a great first day with us, and I look forward to seeing you out there very soon. ;)

sig-4055705.sig-4052813.sig-3973648.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Bonjour, bonjour! Beinvenue a mlpforums! J'espère que vous vous passez un bon visit ici avec nous!

Si vous auriez besoin d'aide, n'hésite pas de me chercher!

Je vous voyez peut-être au section "Roleplay World"?

:P

Hope you actually speak french. It felt good to stretch out my bilingual muscles for once.

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour, bonjour! Beinvenue a mlpforums! J'espère que vous vous passez un bon visit ici avec nous!

Si vous auriez besoin d'aide, n'hésite pas de me chercher!

Je vous voyez peut-être au section "Roleplay World"?

:P

Hope you actually speak french. It felt good to stretch out my bilingual muscles for once.

Sorry I don't. I only speak German and English