private After Destiny

Chaton

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob,

Sapphire pulled away from the hug and sat on the bed, "I needed that sorry, if I was forward or something, you too Solar I know you love the mare I just hugged." Sapphire wiped more tears off her face and she sniffed a little. "I'm not like this normally I'm nice, I think it's just no one listened to me so I shouted at them which made it worse, I'll just help around now someone else can lead."

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob,

Sapphire pulled away from the hug and sat on the bed, "I needed that sorry, if I was forward or something, you too Solar I know you love the mare I just hugged." Sapphire wiped more tears off her face and she sniffed a little. "I'm not like this normally I'm nice, I think it's just no one listened to me so I shouted at them which made it worse, I'll just help around now someone else can lead."

"There's always other options out there. Don't feel the need to put yourself out there if you don't think you can handle the attention and responsibility." Amber rested a hoof supportively on her shoulder. "Feel free to talk to me whenever you need. We need everypony in this one way or another."

• Brohoof 2

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

Solar let out a sigh of defeat and walked over to Sapphire, shaking her head.

"No, I'm sorry," She muttered, "This has been hard on all of us, and you didn't need somepony getting in your face for getting frazzled. Dumb pegasus pride, huh?"

She looked at Sapphire. "Look, you've been a good leader so far, and if you're elected, I won't mind following your orders. Just as long as you're not a power-hungry maniac, huh?" She smirked.

• Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Cyril stood completely ignored. The only thing that occurred was what seemed like an odd breeze that passed by, which wouldn't normally occur through and air filter. "I will leave you to whatever this is then. Not like I asked a question or anything..." muttering the last bit to himself, Cyril sent off to find another living space. Just down the hallway was a vacant room, or at least unclaimed. "Mir, set up my personal belongings as best you can... Or at least, what is left of my belongings" he sighed out the ending, laying himself onto the bed. The mattress wasn't too comfortable, but it was relief. "Sweet, sweet relief..." he breathed, taking the moment of situation luxury completely in. Cyril looked over at the MIRVI which worked diligently moving things to and from the room and storage.

"Mir... You would never hurt me, correct?"

"Of course not, sir. I am programmed to obey your every order, protect you from all harm, and give you the occasional compliment. Why do you ask?" she replied slowly.

"Just wondering... I don't know. I'm doubting my capabilities..."

Cyril Coltefeller, the Head of Magical and Technological Development.

Fierasil de Rosa Canter, the optimistic flyer.

Solar let out a sigh of defeat and walked over to Sapphire, shaking her head.

"No, I'm sorry," She muttered, "This has been hard on all of us, and you didn't need somepony getting in your face for getting frazzled. Dumb pegasus pride, huh?"

She looked at Sapphire. "Look, you've been a good leader so far, and if you're elected, I won't mind following your orders. Just as long as you're not a power-hungry maniac, huh?" She smirked.

"Look Sapphire, you need to rest as it is so its probably best if you stay here. At least for a little bit. Get some energy back." She smiled with soft eyes, lifting herself up from the bed. "As I say, if you ever need me, feel free to talk to me. I'm always around. I mean y'know....where else would I be?" Amber laughed half-heartedly. The statement was both amusing and depressing at the same time.

She took a gander on over to Solar, smirking. "You alright? Somepony seemed to be getting a lil jelly back there from what I could see." She winked.

boop.png

She took a gander on over to Solar, smirking. "You alright? Somepony seemed to be getting a lil jelly back there from what I could see." She winked.

"Huh?" Solar blinked, her orange cheeks turning a shade of red, "I-I wasn't jealous, no! I mean, it's fine to have another mare hugging my marefriend... and getting her mane petted..."

She glanced down at her hooves, biting her lip as her blush grew a deeper red. "Yep, totally cool..."

Signature by @J.R.

"Huh?" Solar blinked, her orange cheeks turning a shade of red, "I-I wasn't jealous, no! I mean, it's fine to have another mare hugging my marefriend... and getting her mane petted..."

She glanced down at her hooves, biting her lip as her blush grew a deeper red. "Yep, totally cool..."

"Oh come on! You know that I only got eyes for you, ya silly mare." She stuck out her tongue at Solar and giggled softly. "Why should I ever not? I mean, you're easily the hottest mare here-- oh, uh, no offence to you Sapphire."  Amber blushed, bringing Solar into a big hug.

boop.png

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit,  

Sapphire nodded and lay back down she was certainly not going to kill herself now, but she still felt like this was one of the worst days of her life she zoned out after lying down closing her eyes she thought about what they both said to her and what others did too, she was going to better herself or at least try.

"Oh come on! You know that I only got eyes for you, ya silly mare." She stuck out her tongue at Solar and giggled softly. "Why should I ever not? I mean, you're easily the hottest mare here-- oh, uh, no offence to you Sapphire."  Amber blushed, bringing Solar into a big hug.

"What, you already getting feelings for her?" Solar teased, smirking at her marefriend before returning the hug, "I just don't wanna lose you, y'know?"

She nuzzled into the other mare's shoulder. "Nothing personal about me being jealous... well, personal to you at least..."

Signature by @J.R.

"What, you already getting feelings for her?" Solar teased, smirking at her marefriend before returning the hug, "I just don't wanna lose you, y'know?"

She nuzzled into the other mare's shoulder. "Nothing personal about me being jealous... well, personal to you at least..."

"Look, there isn't a chance in a million years of you losing me. I'm yours to keep, alright?" She rubbed her muzzle against Solar's with a calm smile across her face. "So don't you worry none."

"Personal to- what?" Amber cocked her head to the left, bemused. "What's that supposed to mean?"

boop.png

Scarlett was about to de-cloak and walk away, but then suddenly there was a whining and the classic we-just-dropped-out-of-ftl blue light as they dropped out of FTL. But then all of the lights on the ship turned off instantly, and the very dim back-up lights came on. Heh, Amber lights. Oh shit wait the ship isn't supposed to do this!

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"Look, there isn't a chance in a million years of you losing me. I'm yours to keep, alright?" She rubbed her muzzle against Solar's with a calm smile across her face. "So don't you worry none."

"Personal to- what?" Amber cocked her head to the left, bemused. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I know," Solar sighed, smiling and rubbing her nose against Amber's, "Thanks, babe."

She bit her lip, knowing she'd have to explain herself now. "Well, I, uh..."

Scarlett was about to de-cloak and walk away, but then suddenly there was a whining and the classic we-just-dropped-out-of-ftl blue light as they dropped out of FTL. But then all of the lights on the ship turned off instantly, and the very dim back-up lights came on. Heh, Amber lights. Oh shit wait the ship isn't supposed to do this!

She jumped a bit as the lights suddenly turned off... and then dimmed.

Oh thank Celestia, maybe now I won't have to say anything!

"Whoa, it's dark!" She stated the obvious, then blinked and began to wonder if her flirty smirk and waggling eyebrows could be seen by Amber in the dark, "Hey, it's dark~"

Signature by @J.R.

(edited)

She jumped a bit as the lights suddenly turned off... and then dimmed.

Oh thank Celestia, maybe now I won't have to say anything!

"Whoa, it's dark!" She stated the obvious, then blinked and began to wonder if her flirty smirk and waggling eyebrows could be seen by Amber in the dark, "Hey, it's dark~"

Scarlett de-cloaked as she stepped in to the room.Giving her eyes a few moments to adjust to the new dim lighting, she said "Oh quiet down for a moment. You can do 'stuff' once we've found out why we dropped out of FTL and know why the lights are doing this. I expect the corridors will be filled with people walking out their rooms saying 'What's going on' and getting confused"

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob

"Um hey your in a room with me? Do you mind." Sapphire sat up and lit her horn up so the room was filled with blue light from her. @@Ethan Sawyer,  "Scarlett what are you doing here?" Sapphire got up from the bed, "Whats up with the lights? Any idea I mean an answer that I would understand would be hard but any clue?"  

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob

"Um hey your in a room with me? Do you mind." Sapphire sat up and lit her horn up so the room was filled with blue light from her. @@Ethan Sawyer,  "Scarlett what are you doing here?" Sapphire got up from the bed, "Whats up with the lights? Any idea I mean an answer that I would understand would be hard but any clue?"  

Scarlett reeled back with the sudden new light source "Really, did you have to wait until I had already adjusted to the low light. Also, I literally just stepped in to the room a moment before you said that and said 'let's find out what went wrong', and then you ask me what went wrong."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

'Okay that's cause for concern. Power outage? Most likely. Running on what ever stocks are left won't last us too long. The Gate? Will luck favour us again? That may be our only option. Too soon to disregard other possibilities. What other possibilities? Gate still seems most likely. I don't want to leave this up to a gamble. But I don't think we have much of a choice.'

Specter didn't think he needed to inform anyone of the situation. It should be obvious if that was indeed what was happening. Never discount other possibilities. But he did feel the need to get a view from someone else's eyes. With that thought, he sent his signal through to Scarlett's suit and started Ghosting her again.

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Just to inform you, I'll be Ghosting now for a short time. I trust I don't need to explain the situation?" 

'Okay that's cause for concern. Power outage? Most likely. Running on what ever stocks are left won't last us too long. The Gate? Will luck favour us again? That may be our only option. Too soon to disregard other possibilities. What other possibilities? Gate still seems most likely. I don't want to leave this up to a gamble. But I don't think we have much of a choice.'

Specter didn't think he needed to inform anyone of the situation. It should be obvious if that was indeed what was happening. Never discount other possibilities. But he did feel the need to get a view from someone else's eyes. With that thought, he sent his signal through to Scarlett's suit and started Ghosting her again.

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Just to inform you, I'll be Ghosting now for a short time. I trust I don't need to explain the situation?" 

"No, it's all good. I understand."

She turned on her suit's partial light and a faint blue glow the same as her eyes and aura was now emanating from her suit illuminating the nearby area. It was nowhere near enough to cover more than a couple of meters, but it was enough to better see what was right next to you."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"Alright, alright everypony. We get it, the lights are going crazy." Amber rolled her eyes. Early premonitions of chaos in the first few seconds...nice. "So I suggest we ought to just work out what's going on? Instead of the usual rabble?" She offered a brief toothy smile, before returning to a more stoic look.

Scarlett de-cloaked as she stepped in to the room.Giving her eyes a few moments to adjust to the new dim lighting, she said "Oh quiet down for a moment. You can have sex once we've found out why we dropped out of FTL and know why the lights are doing this. I expect the corridors will be filled with people walking out their rooms saying 'What's going on' and getting confused"

"Scarlett!" Amber gasped, a deep blush appearing all over her cheeks. Not that anypony could really see. "Why d-does your mind have to go straight to s-se~ s-s...y'know!" She couldn't even say it.

boop.png

"Scarlett!" Amber gasped, a deep blush appearing all over her cheeks. Not that anypony could really see. "Why d-does your mind have to go straight to s-se~ s-s...y'know!" She couldn't even say it.

Scarlett smirked upon seeing the blush "Oh, it's obvious." She paused for a moment before continuing to say "And I like messing with you two."

"Let's head over to engineering shall we? I'll need extra hooves to help me. Can someone go and check if we brought any generators with us? I doubt we did but it's worth checking"

• Brohoof 1

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Lightning was in his room, thinking about everything that had happened, when the Destiny dropped out of FTL and the lights went out. Oh, for Celestia's sake, he thought. Now the power's all finicky? "Tuesday, flashlight." His flashlight turned on and he headed out. "Scarlett, what's your position? The power just went crazy."

"Mooooom!" Solar whined, rolling her eyes and letting go of Amber, "We were just gonna kiss!" She said, looking at Scarlett, then Sapphire.

"Let's head over to engineering shall we? I'll need extra hooves to help me. Can someone go and check if we brought any generators with us? I doubt we did but it's worth checking"

"Oh, we can come with you," She volunteered right away, and smirked at her mother, "Plus, you'll finally have us doing something productive."

Signature by @J.R.

Lightning was in his room, thinking about everything that had happened, when the Destiny dropped out of FTL and the lights went out. Oh, for Celestia's sake, he thought. Now the power's all finicky? "Tuesday, flashlight." His flashlight turned on and he headed out. "Scarlett, what's your position? The power just went crazy."

She sarcastically replied "Wow Lightning, I never would have guessed. I had assumed all of the lights turning off at once was just a coincidence when people wanted to go to bed." She then went to her normal voice "Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm heading towards the engineering room to check it out."

"Mooooom!" Solar whined, rolling her eyes and letting go of Amber, "We were just gonna kiss!" She said, looking at Scarlett, then Sapphire.

"Oh, we can come with you," She volunteered right away, and smirked at her mother, "Plus, you'll finally have us doing something productive."

Scarlett smirked again and said "Oh, like what you'd be doing otherwise wouldn't be productive. It could help boost morale!" she said before beginning her walk to engineering "come on ponies, we have a problem to fix and we have no idea what the problem is!"

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

She sarcastically replied "Wow Lightning, I never would have guessed. I had assumed all of the lights turning off at once was just a coincidence when people wanted to go to bed." She then went to her normal voice "Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm heading towards the engineering room to check it out."

"I'm on my way now," he replied. "I'm assuming you have Solar and Amber with you? Also, have y'all seen Sapphire?" It was only a matter of time before this happened, he thought. This thing's been out here for Celestia-knows how long. He promptly arrived at Engineering.

"Yeah, time to be productive for once!" Amber cheered, a look of determination spreading over her face with a wicked grin. "I mean, sure, I probably have no idea what's going on or how to fix anything but hey! Gotta think positive, right? But, uh...I just hope it isn't fiddly." The pegasus lifted up her hooves in front of her face. "These are the opposite of helpful in fiddly situations."

boop.png

Lightning walked up to the terminal and ran some diagnostics on power. The results were far from ideal. This isn't good, not good at all, he thought. He saw Scarlett walk into the room. "Scarlett, I have news and they're not pretty. I just ran diagnostics concerning the power and the results were...well...the Destiny's power level has reached critical. We're well under 1 percent power. I'd need to find the power cell in order to see what we can do."

Edited by Mario3D13