MLP References in Fallout 4

Malinter

Did you spot them? XD

In the toymaker HQ you can find 3 personal logs of the creator of the buttercup robo-pony on the terminal of his office.

Log 1 includes the line "I just don't know what went wrong!" which is a reference to Derpy.

log 2 says "I can't believe I missed her recietal just to to sit with pink horses and watch paint dry." which is a reference to "Too Many Pinkie Pies" and Pinkie herself.

Log 3 says "Clock is Ticking, Arlen. Clock. Is. Ticking!" which is a reference to "Its About Time." and Twilight's... episode.... XD

On top of this, if you visit the factory where the ponies are made. You will encounter a named super mutant with a minigun called "Big Mack" XD

So far thats all i've found XD

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 5

we should make a game that is called, fallout equestria.

We could bethesda softworks and hasbro to sponser/publish it, and bam, something better than fallout 4(maybe)

Someone is already trying to make Fallout Equestria with Fallout 3's engine. However we all know that'll never be finished lol.

Pretty subtle references (just how I like my references). Clearly someone on that team watches the show. 

Or has browsed the internet for more than 20 minutes and has run into a brony or two linking references. This doesn't really confirm anyone watches the show really. It's kind of hard to AVOID the MLP fanbase these days.

Or has browsed the internet for more than 20 minutes and has run into a brony or two linking references. This doesn't really confirm anyone watches the show really. It's kind of hard to AVOID the MLP fanbase these days.

Well it's easier to avoid then back in say 2012 and the lines from lesson zero aren't really memes to my knowledge. 

(edited)

While we are on the subject of references, if you shoot a raider in the legs you might hear a line that sounds very familiar...

it involves a projectile and a specific joint of the human body XD

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

While we are on the subject of references, if you shoot a raider in the legs you might hear a line that sounds very familiar...

it involves a projectile and a specific joint of the human body XD[/spoiler

Actually, in Norse culture, taking said projectile to said body part actually means "getting hitched" or "Getting married". so, when someone says "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I blah blah blah...", they actually mean that they used to go adventuring until they got married.

Actually, in Norse culture, taking said projectile to said body part actually means "getting hitched" or "Getting married". so, when someone says "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I blah blah blah...", they actually mean that they used to go adventuring until they got married.

Well, what of it?

The raider in question just got married to the bullet.

Talk about a shotgun wedding.

it involves a projectile and a specific joint of the human body XD

Are you talking about this?

Edited by RedFireDrgn
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are there mlp  references in any other fallout game? im playing NV right now, have not seen any references in that game{yet}

Very unlikely, the show didn't exist when 3 came out and was still fresh when NV came out.

we should make a game that is called, fallout equestria.

We could bethesda softworks and hasbro to sponser/publish it, and bam, something better than fallout 4(maybe)

And put a bunch of references to Fallout 4! Oh wait...