Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Prophet's Salon

Prophet

On 11/15/2016 at 11:01 PM, VinylWubs said:

*Pokes head in* Oooo! An open slot!

Can you do my oc Renee? Link in signature!

And surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*gasp*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me :3

Boop a bloop

ReneeTweaker.jpg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Prophet said:

Sorry this took so long! ; u ; 

I took a break because of school then kinda forgot

mintyheart.jpg

No worries! This was worth the wait! I love it <3

Thank you so much!

(edited)
On 11/11/2016 at 3:17 AM, Flearia Dragondanser said:

I know I reaquested from you before to do my Spera, But maybe you could help my Flearia too? Her hair is a mess and needs a new fix. I would really love if you could helped her <3

http://pre08.deviantart.net/408d/th/pre/i/2016/108/b/2/_always_there__by_cayfie-d9zfdxv.png

post-35793-0-07979700-1478856088_thumb.png

So I was planning on doing something more simple butttt

I couldn't stop adding stuff so now you have a dragon horns in your hair ~ and lots of makeup

Flearia Dragon.jpg

Edited by Prophet

30 minutes ago, Prophet said:

So I was planning on doing something more simple butttt

I couldn't stop adding stuff so now you have a dragon horns in your hair ~ and lots of makeup

Flearia Dragon.jpg

Squeee! This is great <3 Just what you want to get when your going to a professional stylist <3

This looks really cool! Do you have another slot open? If not, that's okay. But here's my OC, if you get the chance and would like to do her:

IMG_0072.GIF.a8b310350e0fc7adc499a682a4a3e71e.GIF

Her name is Layla Shade. Would be really cool to see how she turns out. :P

Heya.
Reading through this, I gotta say I like your style!
If by any chance you would like to try out one of my chars, I would love to see what you do with them!

Just in case I attached all the refs for my chars, so you can pick whoever you'd like to draw.
If interested I could also offer a request of my own, as I'm doing traditional art myself.

-Sighs-

Please Don't Post right now.

Read the Thread. 

Till I finish my list Don't post. I have 2 more ponies before we are open for new requests. 

Like I said before I will ignore requests if posted early. I will put in bold words

OPEN FOR NEW REQUEST, 5 SLOTS

When I'm ready to take requests. I don't want to loss someones post because it got covered by others. 

(( My message that said we are open again and I will work on the ponies above was because I gone for awhile and I need to work on the ponies above. My really last requests))

-Sighs-

Please Don't Post right now.

Read the Thread. 

Till I finish my list Don't post. I have 2 more ponies before we are open for new requests. 

Like I said before I will ignore requests if posted early. I will put in bold words

OPEN FOR NEW REQUEST, 5 SLOTS

When I'm ready to take requests. I don't want to loss someones post because it got covered by others. 

(( My message that said we are open again and I will work on the ponies above was because I gone for awhile and I need to work on the ponies above. My really last requests))

My apologies. I did read the post, but for some reason I got confused when I read it. Also, sometimes it takes a little while for lists like the one you did in your thread to get updated, and since I had thought you had finished a request a few hours ago, I figured maybe a slot had opened up. My mistake. However, I do want to point out that I asked about it, and stated that it was okay if one wasn't open, rather than assuming the shop was open again and just posting a request.

2 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

My apologies. I did read the post, but for some reason I got confused when I read it. Also, sometimes it takes a little while for lists like the one you did in your thread to get updated, and since I had thought you had finished a request a few hours ago, I figured maybe a slot had opened up. My mistake. However, I do want to point out that I asked about it, and stated that it was okay if one wasn't open, rather than assuming the shop was open again and just posting a request.

I didn't make the note to be only at you Silly. You are not the only one that posted~ Those that posted after V-wubs and Princess are all included

I guess with the big letters it looks like I was being mean I just wanted it to be noticeable and a lot of people have been posting before the second shop was finished so i needed it to stop so i dont get even more confused. I only have 2 more people to draw and It was getting harder and harder to find the next request between my own posts and others.

59 minutes ago, Prophet said:

I didn't make the note to be only at you Silly. You are not the only one that posted~ Those that posted after V-wubs and Princess are all included

I guess with the big letters it looks like I was being mean I just wanted it to be noticeable and a lot of people have been posting before the second shop was finished so i needed it to stop so i dont get even more confused. I only have 2 more people to draw and It was getting harder and harder to find the next request between my own posts and others.

That's okay! I totally understand. :)

Again, sorry about the request, though! I should've paid more attention before I posted.

Prophet opens his shop door. A comb floating near him and his hair pulled back into a bun. The smell of tea fills the air near the shops entrance. He looks annoyed as he scans the shop requests before slot opening. He speaks in a calm but snooty manner.

"So I'm meant to style two other ponies but I can't seem to find there refs sooooooooo"

He breaths in then yells out to the street.

5 SLOTS OPEN!!!

5 slots open ? D : awsome ! ^^  here is stargamer :3

sorry for a small image it was the only one i have and didnt want to re do it from that dreadful oc maker XD

https://mlpforums.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/ASMydwh.png&key=ac5bf1c73b714ca9b82464b2e49d613b12456f6c746f0ccdedccd743810e272a

and since you cant see the hooves they do have the same color for the hair which is the light blue color.

33 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

does this mean you have a spot open.. ?  Gasp. Hope I'm not too late,

Here is Crystal Frost again...

Thank You For the Watches

hope I'm not to late, Crosses Hoofs. :)

Fluffy Fluffy

CrystalFrost.jpg

(edited)

I know I've posted before, but I was just wondering maybe you'd draw my ponysona Laurel? she is a twinkle eyed pegasus which means she has gems for eyes I will leave some information below just in case your willing to draw her thank you if you do choose to draw her.

Species: pegasus

body color: light tan

mane and tail: they are curly picture shows what the curls look like

mane and tail color: a dark brunette

eye type: as I put above she is a twinkle eyed pegasus so she has gems for eyes

Eye color: her eyes are brown

laurel_complete_by_demonwolfspirit-db9mvrk.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

On 2017-5-31 at 0:30 PM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Ohhh. Hai~

want to have a go at my Sapphire?

Reveal hidden contents

freesketch4_by_enigmaticwisp-da9eq2t.png.3aabe2251fbbcf5e7f310c8303168138.pngpost-10207-0-36217400-1460674491.gif.a354a974103396cd0b762e72748c8ee0.gif592e2ac645e27_SapphireTransparant.thumb.png.ece5c3f93c0db4e3ed6653932e59db12.png

I'll repeat my request.

Slots Filled

-Closes shop door-

50 minutes ago, Vampira Heart said:

IMG_4545.thumb.PNG.ffb25da9ea290d4a182229526468f58a.PNG

Can you do my OC Spice cake? :yay: 

(she's a girl just so you know ;) ) 

Vampire Heart.jpg

Fluffy Fluffy

CrystalFrost.jpg

Fluffy Fluffy

P

OMG She is BEAUTIFUL.  You really captured her style... Eeeekkk. AWESOME LOVE IT... Thank You Thank You, Thank you EEEEKKK... HUGS...

Prophet opens his shop door. A comb floating near him and his hair pulled back into a bun. The smell of tea fills the air near the shops entrance. He looks annoyed as he scans the shop requests before slot opening. He speaks in a calm but snooty manner.

"So I'm meant to style two other ponies but I can't seem to find there refs sooooooooo"

He breaths in then yells out to the street.

5 SLOTS OPEN!!!

I really hate to bother you but I see that you lost the ref for my request. Here is my reference Sorry if I am a inconvenience to you.

link_pony__vector__by_mlp_starblaze-da55kdw.png

1 minute ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I really hate to bother you but I see that you lost the ref for my request. Here is my reference Sorry if I am a inconvenience to you.

link_pony__vector__by_mlp_starblaze-da55kdw.png

Cool got it~

1 hour ago, GiantStarGamer said:

5 slots open ? D : awsome ! ^^  here is stargamer :3

sorry for a small image it was the only one i have and didnt want to re do it from that dreadful oc maker XD

https://mlpforums.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/ASMydwh.png&key=ac5bf1c73b714ca9b82464b2e49d613b12456f6c746f0ccdedccd743810e272a

and since you cant see the hooves they do have the same color for the hair which is the light blue color.

Dude.jpg