Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Prophet's Salon

Prophet

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Prophet,

I have a question or two, how to do art so quickly? I'm really impressed, also can people re-apply in future... :twi:  

Re-applying is hard for me sense i want to draw everypony but maybe.... If I'm ever not busy but I have no shortage of requests.

Also speed drawing is a skill of mine lol~ I like people to be happy so getting art to them quickly lets me see there reaction faster XD

@@Prophet,

Well I'll bug you in a week or two for another OC give loads of others time to have their ponies made awesome by yours truly. Your art skill is very impressive, commission quality impressive.   

@Randimaxis,  

Oh... my... Luna...

Prophet, I... I don't know what to SAY!  I-i-it's... it's ju-OOF!

Well, I know exactly what to say, dearie - move aside!

The style you have given my formerly uninteresting mane is absolutely exquisite, my dear, dear Prophet!  You are an alicorn among foals, and your talent for composition and sheer flawless execution is superb!  I shall HAVE to tell my butlers to ensure that THIS style is studied and utilized at every opportunity!

Dearie, you are an incredible artist, whether your medium is in drawing or manes, and I thank you ever so kindly for your hard work and dedication - and not just to me, oh no... but to all of those who have come your way.  Your obsession to ensure that style exists beyond the scope of that cookie-cutter Pony Creator is not only admirable, but honorable and dignified as well.

Should I ever throw a grand celebration again, Prophet dearie, you are MORE than welcome to attend at Blackwater Manor!  Such generosity towards others should always be rewarded in kind - to that end, I shall be certain to add your name to the VIP list permanently!  Again, thank you so very much for doing the impossible and making this mare even MORE beautiful than she already is!

... now, compliments, Randi - give them!

OH!  Oh, uhm... uhhh...

Don't be a dimwit!

Ummm... I... really like her mane?

*facehoof*  

Oh... my... Luna...

Prophet, I... I don't know what to SAY!  I-i-it's... it's ju-OOF!

Well, I know exactly what to say, dearie - move aside!

The style you have given my formerly uninteresting mane is absolutely exquisite, my dear, dear Prophet!  You are an alicorn among foals, and your talent for composition and sheer flawless execution is superb!  I shall HAVE to tell my butlers to ensure that THIS style is studied and utilized at every opportunity!

Dearie, you are an incredible artist, whether your medium is in drawing or manes, and I thank you ever so kindly for your hard work and dedication - and not just to me, oh no... but to all of those who have come your way.  Your obsession to ensure that style exists beyond the scope of that cookie-cutter Pony Creator is not only admirable, but honorable and dignified as well.

Should I ever throw a grand celebration again, Prophet dearie, you are MORE than welcome to attend at Blackwater Manor!  Such generosity towards others should always be rewarded in kind - to that end, I shall be certain to add your name to the VIP list permanently!  Again, thank you so very much for doing the impossible and making this mare even MORE beautiful than she already is!

... now, compliments, Randi - give them!

OH!  Oh, uhm... uhhh...

Don't be a dimwit!

Ummm... I... really like her mane?

*facehoof*  

"I'm glad you like it.... "

He glances to the side feeling nervous to look into the eyes of those hes speaking to. He mumbles as his comb spins around in the air clockwise

"I will take your words into account if I even have some time off from this shop I might drop by"

He bows slightly then turn away form the mare to work on a another mane in his shop

Aaah, it's perfect! I love how pretty Lunar looks with your style! :wub: And I love the style you went with for her, it suits her! I think Lunar herself likes it rather well~

"Yeah, I mean, I can't see it, but you know? With all the shining reviews you've been getting, I know you did a great job. I've been meaning to change my manestyle up a little."