Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Prophet's Salon

Prophet

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If requesting is open and there's a slot, could I please book one?

This is my OC, and my first design of her, I'd love to see some different styles.

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

Thanks, and sorry if I've jumped the gun!

Please read the description

Please read the description

Oh god I'm so sorry, I read the description of what you do and why etc. and my brain just decided to completely ignore the list because it didn't understand. I'm so sorry!!! I love what you do though, been lurking all morning looking at the transformations, keep up the good work!!

Your artwork is very cute! c: 
I can see that your list isn't done with yet, so I'm going to just comment here so that I'll be notified when you open again.

Can't wait to see more from you <3

I love your art style I know your list is not done yet, but if you don't mind me posting my oc Chaos she has natural curls and since its probably going to be a head shot whatever you choose to do is fine with me her left eye is red and her right eye is gold I thank you in advance for whenever your able to get to my oc thank you again.

post-38560-0-10383500-1478813484_thumb.png

Edited by chaosprincess

okay, I absolutely love love love your artstyle. I have requested something in the verry beginning of this request shop (and I'm still in love with the picter you made me back then) but I would aks you verry kindly for another request, but this one is a little differen. if you don't want to draw it then it's okay but could you maybe draw my IRL filly, Buttercup, as a pony? 

here are some pictures of her

post-33449-0-00162300-1478613595_thumb.jpg
post-33449-0-85017100-1478613612_thumb.jpg

a million times thank you if you want to do this! :squee:

okay, I absolutely love love love your artstyle. I have requested something in the verry beginning of this request shop (and I'm still in love with the picter you made me back then) but I would aks you verry kindly for another request, but this one is a little differen. if you don't want to draw it then it's okay but could you maybe draw my IRL filly, Buttercup, as a pony? 

here are some pictures of her

a million times thank you if you want to do this! :squee:

Please read the description

@@Bumskuchen,

7NCXFQ.jpg 

@@Randimaxis,

hfPSH1.jpg 

@@Crystal Star,

fEtjWr.jpg 

OPEN!

5 Slots

Read Before Posting

xHJahP.jpg

If you don't mind me posting my oc Chaos she has natural curls and since its probably going to be a head shot whatever you choose to do is fine with me her left eye is red and her right eye is gold I thank you in advance for whenever your able to get to my oc thank you again.

post-38560-0-51286300-1478836091_thumb.png

W-well, I mean, I would like to give it a shot. I always liked your art style and watched it for a while, and what can I lose for trying this?~

uDZ31dt.jpg

I've been keeping an eye on this for a while, and have been excited for the time I could get a request in! I adore your style, after all :wub:

Could you perhaps see what you could do with Lunar Symphony? Idk if it's obvious, but her eyes are a clouded red since she's blind and all. Mane color/highlights are absolutely welcome for this albino mare!

post-20135-0-65584900-1478837315_thumb.png