Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Season 2 epic ending from 2011

Buttonmash1973

Part 1

My version of the Season 2 Finale.

"And this is the end of my books about my stories from Equestria!" Twilight said as she laid by river with her book on a sunny day.

"But before we end there is this story about how Spike became a hero again for Ponyville, and a Royal Wedding!" Twilight said.

It was just another day in Ponyville, as the sun was shining from the summer skies. The Mane Six had their summer holiday, and they spend it with picnics and on.

Then one evening under rain and thunder were Twilight gathering her friends, as she got an important letter from the princess.

"Dear Twilight and friends! Shining Armor and Princess Cadence from our capital will hold a Wedding in Canterlot, but first you have to defeat a huge greendragon that is loose!" did Twilight read.

"A dragon to defeat and a royal Wedding? Too good to be true!" Twilight she said.

Then the friends went to bed, as Rarity she had the dresses ready for the Wedding.

So the next morning was the ponies going up on the mountains beside Canterlot, as the dragon ruled there.

The ponies they found the sleeping dragon in his cave, and it was told to breath fire.

Fluttershy she tried to defeat another dragon by talking to it, but this wouldn't listen.

"Hurry! This dragon is not to talk to like the red one!" Fluttershy she shouted, as they was followed by the dragon dwon to Cantrerlot.

"We have to defeat it before it reaches Ponyville!" Twilight she shouted while they was near the bridge to Ponyville.

Then Twilight she knew what to do, and it was to make Spike big again.

Twilight she knew it was against Princess Celestia's rule to do that, but she had to do it to save Ponyville.

Spike got huge again, as the ponies ran for shelter.

The dragons faced each other, but before Spike knew it was it vanishing.

"It was just an illusion?" Twilight asked while Spike got normal.

Then Princess Celestia she showed up, as she stood behind the illusion.

"Well done Spike! Now everypony will know which side you will fight for!" the princess told Spike.

"Dear Princess Celestia! We are ready for the Royal Wedding tonight , and the dresses are finished!" Rarity said to the princess.

"And to celebrate Spike too! He nearly destroyed Ponyville once, but today he made a test to save it!" the princess said.