Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony

twiia

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: While searching online for forums related to MLP

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My younger sister started watching it, and an old friend of mine was the one who introduced me to the show

Hello I am Icy Wind, and I'm a Pegasister. I joined like a few days ago but never got the chance to write a welcome topic. Well I'm a pretty big fan of MLP and it nearly got me in trouble several times. People would just think I'm crazy because I say pony terms during school like "everypony, somepony, Celestia's sake..." My favorite ponies are the wonderbolts, for some reason. I don't have an OC quite yet, I just try to picture several ponies and draw them out using a base. I like computer art, but I'm not the best. So, yeah thats just a bit of stuff about me.

• Brohoof 9

Hey there! Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will find a lot of new interesting friends here. XD

People would just think I'm crazy because I say pony terms

Yeah, true story. :P

You said you doing digital art. Are you publishing it?

I'm trying to do digital drawings too. (yes, only mouse, only hardcore!)

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 8

Hello there "Icy Wind", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4356643.sig-4356187.sig-4356014.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the fourms Icy Wind!

Hi im Shadow Dash ^^

People would just think I'm crazy because I say pony terms during school like "everypony, somepony, Celestia's sake...

lol, i sorta know how ya feel. i dont use pony terms, but i have acsadently let a couple slip out when talking to other people, xD

im sure you will have a great time here and make lots of new pony friends ^^

If you ever have any questions dont be afraid to ask (i dont bite  :P )

I Hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 6

* welcome to the forums! eh, don't sweat it about people thinking you're crazy, kiddo. we all are! also having an OC isn't important, so i wouldn't worry about that!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4357448.sig-4352853.sig-4349887.sig-

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...