Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help for creating a commissions shop

Starlet Harmony

Hello everypony, first of all, I'm new here and I'm not sure where I should post this? 

Ok... so heres the thing. I am trying to open a commissions shop to sell cannon OC art to your lovely people. I met all of the prereqs and emailed one of the admin. Yellow diamond and I have been going back and forth trying to get my shop ok to open and he has been so nice. However, he recently asked me to provide a few WIP files of my art. He explained that it means "work in progress" and I could use a program like adobe photoshop to create a file that shows the history of my art that is ready to be uploaded to the internet. Here's the problem... I don't have adobe photoshop and I don't even do my art on my computer. I draw everything on my iPad on an app called artrage. 

My question for you is what do I do? How do I create a "WIP file"? Does anypony have experience setting up a commissions shop and experienced this? Would screenshots of the progress of my work be acceptable as a "WIP"... still a little confused about what it is haha! Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! 

p.s., Please feel free to move this post wherever it belongs because I have no clue!

Edited by Starlet Harmony

ArtRage!? no way that is surely a excelent software i use only for backgrounds, i have the portable photoshop CS4 if that helps, also nice idea to open your shop i cant wait to see your art here! 

maybe Yellow Diamond wants something in photoshop called "history" where he can see the steps to do your art (i dont remember him asking me that though..)

anyways, if you have any doubt about comission feel free to PM me ;)

Hello everypony, first of all, I'm new here and I'm not sure where I should post this? 

Ok... so heres the thing. I am trying to open a commissions shop to sell cannon OC art to your lovely people. I met all of the prereqs and emailed one of the admin. Yellow diamond and I have been going back and forth trying to get my shop ok to open and he has been so nice. However, he recently asked me to provide a few WIP files of my art. He explained that it means "work in progress" and I could use a program like adobe photoshop to create a file that shows the history of my art that is ready to be uploaded to the internet. Here's the problem... I don't have adobe photoshop and I don't even do my art on my computer. I draw everything on my iPad on an app called artrage. 

My question for you is what do I do? How do I create a "WIP file"? Does anypony have experience setting up a commissions shop and experienced this? Would screenshots of the progress of my work be acceptable as a "WIP"... still a little confused about what it is haha! Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! 

p.s., Please feel free to move this post wherever it belongs because I have no clue!

maybe Yellow Diamond wants something in photoshop called "history" where he can see the steps to do your art (i dont remember him asking me that though..)

This is the answer. I initially miscommunicated when I mentioned WIP. I've since clarified the point to Starlet -- but you caught my meaning!