Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The trinity four

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

Hello, and welcome!

You are currently in "The trinity academy" An academy designed to educate people with magical powers!

Since there is a low amount of such people, there are only four classes with 25 students each. There are no ranks, simply four different classrooms. Each year someone from each glass gets chosen to join a council called "The trinity four" It's usually the strongest who gets picked, but there have been some oddecies here and there. This council makes sure the students aren't acting out of line, plan events and act sort of like the schools defense.

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/148550-the-trinity-four/

So yeah, things that i need to get out of the way first. This is a romance 2x2, so two males and two females. This is human, since pony romance is not exactly my style. If that doesn't bother you, proceed!

Magic system

The magic is controlled by a weapon you posses. It could be a sword, axe etc. So let's take a sword as example. This sword has a spirit in it, there are 4 different spirits. "Light, elemental, summoning and chaos. let's break them down!

light: Light is "Good" Magic that is only used for good purposes. That could be things like shields, heals etc. So basicalla support. It does come with its fair share of powerfull abilities though.

Elemental: Elemental lets you manipulate fire, water, wind and earth. This is an all around magic type that lets you do damage, be tanky, heal and use crowd control

Summoning: This magic summons other creatures or allows you to make a rock structure and make it come to life, to do your bidding. Powerfull in its own way, but hard to use in a 1v1

The last and my personal favorite chaos: The mother of all crowd control. Uses disables and misdirections to cause chaos within the enemies mind. If used correcty it can become one nasty type to deal with

Those where the spirits, now why did i choose to have the weapon have spirits of all things? Well, that's because the weapons are going to be alive. Which means. Light magic is used by someone with a peacefull mind, elemental magic is for someone with a strong love for nature, summoning is used by manipulative people and chaos is for the chaotic people! Simple!

Combat system

Fights are 1v1 or 2v2. The winner is the one who out RP's the other, but with that being said don't make it unfun by making all your abilities hit and dodge everything. Make it fun and fair. I'll contact you if you are doing just that, and will be given a chance to edit the post :)

Character sheet:

Name
Appearance (Picture or words, up to you!)
Personality
Weapon and spirit (Describe appearance of weapon too!)

RULES

1. Don't godmode
2. OP characters are a no go, sorry!
3. Understandable grammar please!
4. Keep it 14+
5. ROMANCE

Players

Light: Bobby
Elemental: Mary
Summoner: Mackenzie
Chaos: Ray

Edited by Love Doctor Blaze

Name: Bobby Sanchez

Appearance: Bobby has tan skin, a round face, brown eyes, and a mop of brown hair. Bobby is a bit short, and has a fairly average musculature.

Personality: Bobby is a bit of goody two shoes, and tries to do what's right. He's normally amiable and likes to joke around, but can be serious if the situation demands it. Bobby is loyal as well, but has a lazy streak.

Weapon/Spirit: Bobby wields a pair of brass knuckles with the spirit of light. His brass knuckles, nicknamed 'The Nosebreakers' have a gold color and a slight flare on each knuckle for added power. They fit Bobby perfectly, and have his name engraved on them.

(edited)

Name: Mackenzie

Personality: she's shy. She's downright reclusive. Yet, she's not exactly the sweet kind. Maybe a better word to describe her would be, uhh, she hates people. She prefers to sit in a corner and draw. Her studied aren't very good and her magic theory is bad, but her magic is powerful all the same.

Appearance: Short, thinly built. Has pale skin and yellow eyes. Bushy red hair that she lets down.

Ref: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ec/90/85/ec90856453087265f494c34bd88e46cf.jpg

Weapon/spirit: a simple knife. Not very ornate. Pretty much a kitchen knife. ( subject to change if you're required to actually wield the weapon to cast magic )

She uses summoning magic, albeit, a little differently. She Summons a variety of weird creatures and dismisses them extremely quickly, using them only for an attack or 2. ( eg summoning a dragon just to let it breathe fire and immediately dismissing it within the span of 2 seconds, or summoning a bear to swipe at her opponent and immediately dismissing it once the swipe is finished. ), she doesn't usually keep her summoned creatures along for a long period of time unless she needs a tank of sorts.

Name: Mackenzie

Personality: she's shy. She's downright reclusive. Yet, she's not exactly the sweet kind. Maybe a better word to describe her would be, uhh, she hates people. She prefers to sit in a corner and draw. Her studied aren't very good and her magic theory is bad, but her magic is powerful all the same.

Appearance: Short, thinly built. Has pale skin and yellow eyes. Bushy red hair that she lets down.

Weapon/spirit: a simple knife. Not very ornate. Pretty much a kitchen knife. ( subject to change if you're required to actually wield the weapon to cast magic )

She uses summoning magic, albeit, a little differently. She Summons a variety of weird creatures and dismisses them extremely quickly, using them only for an attack or 2. ( eg summoning a dragon just to let it breathe fire and immediately dismissing it within the span of 2 seconds, or summoning a bear to swipe at her opponent and immediately dismissing it once the swipe is finished. ), she doesn't usually keep her summoned creatures along for a long period of time unless she needs a tank of sorts.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Character sheet

Name: Mary Carnation

Appearance: She has jet black hair and brown eyes, she is white and always wears a red dress with orange lining.

Personality: Always seeking new and quicker ways to beat foes and gain new power. Hardly talks, but when she does, she speaks sternly. She believes in peace by force, and will usually respond to threats by combat. She is also very honorable, and obeys the rules of both combat and society.

Sprit: Elemental

Weapon: A long handled scythe, It is mostly made of black metal, but has red teeth around the inside rim. She manipulated the power of fire to set the teeth ablaze and cause extra damage.

Edited by Gearhart

@@crispy fries,

You are accepted

@,

You are good to go too (I ship my unfinsihed character with yours xD He has the same viewpoint towards other people) 

@@Gearhart,

Two things, tone down the age to fit the academy more. 18 is the maximum, but i guess i should have added that in the rules. Also, please give me more dept to work with. There has got to be more to her character then simple powerlust 

Should update the title as well, I thought you still needed people XD, because I wouldn't mind joining as some side character... I haven't read EVERYTHING, but I read a bit, and I don't mind the non pony rule.

@@Overlord0909,

Well you could join as a side character, like the headmaster or something 

Will be working on the RP in 40-50 minutes or so

@@crispy fries,@@Gearhart, @,

My character guys :) Will be working on the RP now

Ray

Appearance: Normal height, strong muscle build. Red eyes and black hair. Wears a blue cape with a blue tuxedo

Personality: On the outside, he looks like a normal teen with a sense for fancy clothes. Although he appears as though he loves interacting, he is actually the polar opposite. Ray is the kind of guy that always just sits in the background, and manipulates the scene before him. He has always loved the idea of a world, with complete chaos, he hates order and organization. But despite this, he always likes to have neat and organized clothes that match and preferably something stylish. May act cold and evil, but has a soft heart for people he can relate with, innocent minded women and children. Other than that, he is a complete open pervert, and he doesn’t let sexual questions face him.

Weapon and spirit: A bow that can transform into a butterfly knife. Sometimes it changes without his control because of its chaotic nature 

RP IS UP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/148550-the-trinity-four/

Name: Bobby Sanchez
Appearance: Bobby has tan skin, a round face, brown eyes, and a mop of brown hair. Bobby is a bit short, and has a fairly average musculature.
Personality: Bobby is a bit of goody two shoes, and tries to do what's right. He's normally amiable and likes to joke around, but can be serious if the situation demands it. Bobby is loyal as well, but has a lazy streak.
Weapon/Spirit: Bobby wields a pair of brass knuckles with the spirit of light. His brass knuckles, nicknamed 'The Nosebreakers' have a gold color and a slight flare on each knuckle for added power. They fit Bobby perfectly, and have his name engraved on them.

Character sheet
Name: Mary Carnation
Appearance: She has jet black hair and brown eyes, she is white and always wears a red dress with orange lining.
Personality: Always seeking new and quicker ways to beat foes and gain new power. Hardly talks, but when she does, she speaks sternly. She believes in peace by force, and will usually respond to threats by combat. She is also very honorable, and obeys the rules of both combat and society.
Sprit: Elemental
Weapon: A long handled scythe, It is mostly made of black metal, but has red teeth around the inside rim. She manipulated the power of fire to set the teeth ablaze and cause extra damage.

Uhm guys we aren't supposed to be in the same class. There is a reason as to why i made 4 classes and the council is called trinity four :)
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, my bad... I'll get on that

I like how there is a person with a knife, one with brass knuckles, one with a bow, and then the last one has a long handled scythe!

• Brohoof 1

Sorry that I wasn't on at that time :P Just got home from school. If you want me to join, I will. If you wouldn't mind giving me the character description you'd like, or at least an idea for the headmaster. Unless, you want a completely original idea from me. In either case, I'll need to look over the story plot more. :) Just tell me what is what I guess.