Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Tom Clancy's 'The Division'

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I will say this that after playing in the Dark Zone for a bit, I don't see much of a point to it. The whole concept of going 'rogue' is so punishing that pretty much nobody was doing it on the Xbox One version. People were just going around and killing AIs the whole time, which is all I did too. Speaking of them, the AIs in the Dark Zone are very unbalanced. A level 14 enemy was absolutely wrecking me and I was level 18 at the time. It just didn't seem to make much sense.

So the Dark Zone is easily the most disappointing part to the game for me. It just wasn't fun. I will stick with the standard game for now until I hit level 30 and give the DZ another shot. 

I will say this that after playing in the Dark Zone for a bit, I don't see much of a point to it. The whole concept of going 'rogue' is so punishing that pretty much nobody was doing it on the Xbox One version.

At the very least Massive has commented on this, saying that they'll be fixing it so it isn't so punishing going rogue. Hopefully that'll be enough to encourage more risky plays in the Dark Zone.

Speaking of them, the AIs in the Dark Zone are very unbalanced. A level 14 enemy was absolutely wrecking me and I was level 18 at the time. It just didn't seem to make much sense.

I admit Im curious about this. I imagine you use cover in combat, right? How about your stats, have you been increasing your stamina stat so that you're not overly squishy ? I found out the hard way that turning yourself into a glass cannon isnt the best idea :P

• 1 month later...

Out of all? I enjoy it. It's an alright game that I come back to regularly, though not for what reasons Ubisoft wanted.

I know a lot of people have had server problems, but I only had some on the week it was released. Afterwords, not a single problem. It's a sad con that almost all brand new multiplayer games have. As for the game itself, I find some missions challenging and fun to play through. Mute option for squeakers and loud mouths which is a plus.

But the biggest mistake with the game is it's selling point itself.... the dark zone. Why would I waste my time in such a place? The top gear you can find there is sub-optimal compared to the phoenix credit items you can receive. I have a First Wave M1A and Vector ACP from daily missions that far pass the highest DPS selling items from the DZ6 vendor. The PvP combat is laughable, as it is pointless. I just ignore it completely.

Currently level 30 gear avg 170 (armor is lacking)

I haven't got the game yet but it seems to be similar to Destiny which i found repetitive after a while. The last thing i saw was Ubisoft banning cheaters due to a glitch in the game so i'm going to wait for a price drop or a Game Of The Year edition with the DLC if there will be one.

(edited)

It's more like Tom Clancy's: The Exploiters.

So sick of it, especially in the Dark Zone. gg.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I haven't played this game and probably never will, because i saw the user reviews on steam and they criticize this game to death.

Save yourself the 60 bucks, because you can find better games, for less money.

You have to remember steam users are harsh on games even if they are good..

Personally I thought that I wouldn't play it but I'm actually addicted to it now..

It's a really good game it's premise is like destiny, but it's actually way better!

The dark zone is actually fun if you have a good team, and you can get some epic loot esp, in the 201+ bracket

The only problem I have found is that is forces you to play in a group.. Which isn't cool cos most players are like "hey, you gotta mic" *pause* *kicked from group*

Other than that I am liking it.

Hope this helps anyone :)

Xx

Edited by RubiiRose

• 5 years later...

I love the Division series. But I personally like the Division 2 better than the Division 1. I have played the division 1 fully. But the movement felt a bit more stiff and trying to create a build in the Division 1 was kinda tough. But I still love shooting Rioters, Cleaners, Rikers, and LMB. Overall, very good game.