Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Sunset came though the mirror at a later time?

ManaMinori

What if she had been held up for whatever reason, in the human world, and came through the mirror to steal Twilight's crown around the time Flurry Heart had been born?

What do you think, if anything, would have changed? Would FH have been kidnapped as a ransom for Twilight's crown? Would seeing a baby being an alicorn angered Sunset even more? Would she have taken FH and turned her evil, out of spite, in the human world?

Alright, let's start with the basics;

Sunset wanted power, as shown with the fact that she was queen of the school, but wanted more. Sunset's rage of not being able to find the crown (due to the element being placed in the tree of harmony), would have her become a 'outsider' view to Flurry Heart setting off blasts of magic. 

As Sunset wants magic, while the group is away doing whatever it is they're doing in the Season premiere, they are halted when Flurry Heart is kidnapped by Sunset. Twilight than rushes after Sunset, followed, possibly by her friends and Starlight into the portal.

As all of them get used to their land legs, Sunset uses Flurry to become an even more sympathetic power-house, lying about having a teen pregnancy, and almost automatically blaming Flash Sentry for it. 

The girls decide to find something to help them all out, and wind up running into the humane 5. They somehow heal the rivalries caused between them, and start realizing what Sunset's doing.

She holds the child for ransom, and gets absorbed by her magic, turning her into a raging she-demon. She is defeated by the Mane 7 + the humane 5. Also during this, Starlight manages to redeem herself, being the one to forgive Sunset. Think about it;

"Take my hand Sunset, like someone once did for me."

This outburst of magic attracts the Sirens and Human Twilight to the school, so the rest of the events play out as usual. Except without the Mane 6, but Starlight comes in during both Rainbow Rocks and the Friendship Games. And that's all I've got,

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sunset wanted power, as shown with the fact that she was queen of the school, but wanted more. Sunset's rage of not being able to find the crown (due to the element being placed in the tree of harmony), would have her become a 'outsider' view to Flurry Heart setting off blasts of magic. 

As Sunset wants magic, while the group is away doing whatever it is they're doing in the Season premiere, they are halted when Flurry Heart is kidnapped by Sunset. Twilight than rushes after Sunset, followed, possibly by her friends and Starlight into the portal.

As all of them get used to their land legs, Sunset uses Flurry to become an even more sympathetic power-house, lying about having a teen pregnancy, and almost automatically blaming Flash Sentry for it. 

The girls decide to find something to help them all out, and wind up running into the humane 5. They somehow heal the rivalries caused between them, and start realizing what Sunset's doing.

She holds the child for ransom, and gets absorbed by her magic, turning her into a raging she-demon. She is defeated by the Mane 7 + the humane 5. Also during this, Starlight manages to redeem herself, being the one to forgive Sunset. Think about it;

"Take my hand Sunset, like someone once did for me."

This outburst of magic attracts the Sirens and Human Twilight to the school, so the rest of the events play out as usual. Except without the Mane 6, but Starlight comes in during both Rainbow Rocks and the Friendship Games. And that's all I've got,

ummmmm...ok....you lost me there at "teen pregnancy" =_=;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sunset wanted power. . .

And that's all I've got,

(Jokes aside) It is a great "prompt" for a full fledge story.

It would be cool from you to allow others to take this premise and plot coupons to write it in full and publish it on fimfiction.net ; unless you want to do it all by yourself.

Edited by SilverComet