Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony has a pet. What about Sunset Shimmer?

ManaMinori

Twilight has Owlicious, Rarity has Opalescence, Rainbow Dash has Tank, Fluttershy has Angel. Applejack has Winona, Pinkie Pie has Gummy, and Spike has (had) Peewee. Sunbutt has Philomena, and Luna has Tiberius, Castor, and Pollux. What kind of pet do you think Sunset Shimmer would have?

I'd like to say Phoenix (in Equestria of course) because of her color scheme, but Celestia already has that taken. So, I will say....she would have....a ferret. Cuddly pets when calm but can be gnarly when angry. What is my reasoning for this? Exactly. 

I'd like to say Phoenix (in Equestria of course) because of her color scheme, but Celestia already has that taken. So, I will say....she would have....a ferret. Cuddly pets when calm but can be gnarly when angry. What is my reasoning for this? Exactly. 

I kind of figure she can still have a pet as a method of linking her to Celestia as a protege.

I think Sunset having a bright red exotic bird or parrot that looks like a phoenix would be a great pet for her. Could even make it the EQG version of philomena.

I can see her with a snake.

I mean, sure she's really sweet now, but there is still an air of "tough girl" around her.. plus I just like the mental image of Sunset cuddling with a snake. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...