Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Murder on the Moonlight Express. RP

The Pixelated Pony

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/148933-murder-on-the-moonlight-express/#entry4426092

The moonlight express a classy train that only travels by night and only for the rich or famous. our story begins with a mare, a detective who after travelling most of equestria in search of a missing stallion boarded the train her name was White Wing

23rd march 1956.

White looked along the train as it sat in the station letting off steam like a ferocious dragon. she stepped into the fifth coach from the locomotive and found an compartment that didn't have to many ponies in. she sat opposite a stallion who tipped his hat to her and continued to read his newspaper. White stared out the window watching the other ponies board the train

"Don't tell me not to fly! I've simply got to, if somepony takes a spill it's me and not you!"

Diva sung loudly as the lone passenger in her cabin in first class. While most of the sound was drowned out by the rushing wind as the train chugged on, her song was faintly audible from the other cabins.

"Who says you're allowed to rain on myyyyy parade!"

Edited by Guest