• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/49-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: MMMystery on the Friendship Express
Air Date: April 7th, 2012
Synopsis: Pinkie Pie starts the silliest criminal investigation in the history of Equestria when a cake she is guarding for a contest is destroyed on the way to Canterlot.

Mystery episode, eh? It's questionable how much this will involve the rest of the Mane Six, but it looks like it should be really fun. Noir references must be made. Please make noir references. Pinkie in a fedora and jacket would really be awesome. Edited by DashForever

not sure if this is a spoiler, but just to make sure....

I won't be surprised if Pinkie ended up eating the cake at the end of the episode

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 2

Given that is the "Friendship Express" (Same as in over a barrel, hearth's warming eve and the last roundup), i think it's safe to assume that all of the mane 6 will be in it.

Oh Pinkie! I didn't know you partcipated in baking contests! (Although she might just be the carrier...)

I'm expecting one of these black and white episodes with first person narrating that every cartoon seems to do. I assume they are spoofing some movie or series, but I dunno wich

C'mon, there's got to be a Sherlock Holmes reference there.

I'd certainly appreciate Pinkie saying something like "Elementary, my dear Twilight".

And Pinkie wearing a Deerstalker hat or walking around with that wooden pipe that Holmes has.

...Please, make it happen.

Title: MMMystery on the Friendship Express

Air Date: April 7th, 2012

Synopsis: A cake Pinkie Pie is guarding for a contest is ruined on the way to Canterlot and an investigation begins.

Source: Equestria Daily

Mystery episode, eh? It's questionable how much this will involve the rest of the Mane Six, but it looks like it should be really fun. Noir references must be made. Please make noir references. Pinkie in a fedora and jacket would really be awesome.

like a noir style film? that would be cool

also is the episode name supposed to have 3 Ms in it?

Rarity did it. Just saying that out loud now.

Well, if it is a nod to Christie's Orient Express mystery then it may be the case that everyone played a part in the cake's death....

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie has been climbing up my favourite pony ranks at an alarming rate, and by the looks of this episode, she's likely going to continue her rise. Noir Pinkie detective? A parody of the 1974 classic 'Murder on the Orient Express'? God I love this show.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie has been climbing up my favourite pony ranks at an alarming rate, and by the looks of this episode, she's likely going to continue her rise. Noir Pinkie detective? A parody of the 1975 classic 'Murder on the Orient Express'? God I love this show.

The synopsis reminded me of this.

Posted Image

Another Pinkie episode? *deep breath* yay! :lol: This is going to be a good one too! We've already seen that Pinkie has a unique way of putting together the metaphorical puzzle pieces that make up a mystery, even when given little information to go with, so this will have to be a pretty good mystery to keep her occupied for a whole episode. Edited by super muffin derpy506

Pinkie needs representation! Somebody call Pony Mason!

I just thought of something! Has anypony here actually read the Agatha Christie book "Murder on the Orient Express"? I have! Because of that, I bet I know who ruined the cake! I won't say more then that for fear of spoilers to either book or episode!

Pinkie needs representation! Somebody call Pony Mason!

I just thought of something! Has anypony here actually read the Agatha Christie book "Murder on the Orient Express"? I have! Because of that, I bet I know who ruined the cake! I won't say more then that for fear of spoilers to either book or episode!

Please spoil the book for me because I read it a year or two ago and I remember nothing, but I want to be able to spot similarities between the episode and the book. :P