Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of Life Anthro RP (OOC)

J.R.

Where is everyone currently and where would be a good place to begin for me?

Most of us are at the coffee shop where my cat character JR works or the video game store where Unicorncob's rat works. And in the next RP day the festival will start once everyone's interactions are finished in the current day. XD

Most of us are at the coffee shop where my cat character JR works or the video game store where Unicorncob's rat works. And in the next RP day the festival will start once everyone's interactions are finished in the current day. XD

Who's currently at the kiosk? I fancy a hot chocolate.

Who's currently at the kiosk? I fancy a hot chocolate.

Just my kitty cat JR:

sig-4446356.sig-4446356.sig-4446356.sig-

He's the only one working there, braving through the shift XD

Just my kitty cat JR:

sig-4452427.sig-4446356.sig-4446356.sig-

He's the only one working there, braving through the shift XD

Talking to anyone currently or can I come up and order as a first post?

He's alone; you can order XD

Nice!

Are we inin a city or a town? And what time of day is jtit. Excuse the weird stuff my phones keyboard is broken.

Nice!

Are we inin a city or a town? And what time of day is jtit. Excuse the weird stuff my phones keyboard is broken.

A small historic town. And it's the afternoon.1:00 to be exact XD

I'll write my intro post tomorrow. I'm tired an I could do it a lot better with an actual keyboard.

I'll write my intro post tomorrow. I'm tired an I could do it a lot better with an actual keyboard.

Ok. Just a heads up, we probably are switching to the next day for the festival soon afterwards. :)

(edited)

Is it okay for someone like this to join?

Name: Kronos

Species: Earth Pony

Personality: Kronos is typically an ironically quiet individual, seeing as he's a pretty upbeat musician with a custom-made instrument he dubs the Guitassboard--which is essintially an electric guitar, bass and keyboard all in one, triple-necked insrument--and usually plays any kind of concerts, ranging from typical gigs to benefit concerts. He's a hopeless romantic, too, typically trying to woo over girls with sings or heroic acts. He takes pride in being of royal decent but is not arrogant about it. In fact, he's really reluctant in letting his status as royalty allow him to take the easy way into things. He loves earning his way to his goals rather than having it be given to him, but he'll still accept anything given to him to be courteous. He loves nature and animals, contrary to his apprearance as he tends to give a rather intimidating presence should he be hired as a bodyguard, and he really loves animals so much that he has his own pet that goes along with him--a Blob, which is a strange, gelatinous creature whose only tough parts are its horns and is very flexible and eats literally anything. He's also a helpless romantic, constantly flirting with mares whenever he sees opportunities to do so. After observing several pony species, he's grown rather fond of zebras. Despite being a good-looking and charming colt, he seems to get very anxious and nervous whenever he talks to female zebras as he is unfamiliar with their culture and values. Overall, he's a goofy guy to get to know but also a very rough fighter to mess with. He's dedicated to whatever work he's paid to do and is passionate about music, nature and ladies.

Appearance: Kronos has a deep blue coat and a brown mane and has cybernetics implanted into himself. He's also got a scar on his cybernetic left eye and is usually seen wearing his "uniform" either with or without his helmet which is his battle armor for when he does bodyguarding.post-36045-0-31481700-1459814872_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Kronos

Nice. So, just so that i know how im entering the fray, what's goong on right now?

Everyone's either at the coffee shop or video game store. Once everyone is done, there will be a timeskip to the next day for the summer festival.

He noticed that there were ponies inside already.

Um..not everyone is a pony dude. XD

he is my fursona so he is essentially myself but with some features exaggerated so he is more interesting :P

Funny; JR is my fursona too with more features. XD

Too bad he's stuck working the next day. ;-;

But like me; he tries to keep that brave happiness despite not being able to do what he wants. XD

He doesn't feel he could get a date anyways; at least Malfoy's getting noticed. XD

lol there can be others working there :P

True. If you're willing to add anyone XD

He doesn't feel he could get a date anyways; at least Malfoy's getting noticed. XD

True. If you're willing to add anyone XD

there's plenty in town 

Also that's why NPCs exist :P

Apep and Malfoy went to the grocery store with no player there :P

there's plenty in town 

Also that's why NPCs exist :P

Apep and Malfoy went to the grocery store with no player there :P

True dat. XD

Also, did you catch the post with the bunny woman? ;)

True dat. XD

Also, did you catch the post with the bunny woman? ;)

slightly, like I've stated in the OOC previously unless I see that I'm mentioned I don't bother reading it. With there being so many people it would be difficult to keep up after eight hours of work.

slightly, like I've stated in the OOC previously unless I see that I'm mentioned I don't bother reading it. With there being so many people it would be difficult to keep up after eight hours of work.

Well that is part of the over arching plot that's gonna be implemented soon. ;)