Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of Life Anthro RP (OOC)

J.R.

@@Drago Ryder,@@Pripyat Pony,

I noticed one other thing that might happen with Malfoy, Apep, and Gemma. After he introduces them and shares they're both artist they'll end up bonding and he will become the friend that hangs out in the back of the group to not interrupt conversation :P

Poor dude D:

He and JR can relate. Except he has some social anxiety due to his job. XD​

Well, crap then. How's Kronos supposed to perform if he doesnt have a timeslot? And, yes, Kronos is like this.

Don't worry. I'll handle it.

"Oh," Denise murmured, actually a bit surprised that the conversation took a less creepy turn. She nodded toward a table under a gazebo. "I think that's the place over th--"

Kronos' arms and mouth were opened in disbelief as his question wasnt answered.

12677320_1688825031393781_692749656_n.jp

@@J.R.@Unicorncob

Gave JR an out, the next few days I'll be working all day with a possible break around 2pm but not for sure. So that way it's one less person waiting on me JR can do his own thing and mingle with others since Pripyat seems to be at one to two posts a day anyways and Drago has another character to control while I'm away.

If Malfoy is needed Unicorn can take control.

• Brohoof 1

@@J.R.@Unicorncob

Gave JR an out, the next few days I'll be working all day with a possible break around 2pm but not for sure. So that way it's one less person waiting on me JR can do his own thing and mingle with others since Pripyat seems to be at one to two posts a day anyways and Drago has another character to control while I'm away.

If Malfoy is needed Unicorn can take control.

Thanks Chip. :)