Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of Life Anthro RP (OOC)

J.R.

(edited)

@@J.R.,

Yeah, I'm gonna need more info. What locations can I go into?

Right now, everuone is either in a gaming store owned by Unicorncob's character, a cafe where J.R.'s character works, or in my and Acnologia's case, home. Edited by Drago Ryder

Hey can I join this?

Sure! :D

@Unicorncob

Yeah. That'll probably happen during the festival in the RP.

@J.R.

That being said, we should probably have a time skip after all the current interactions end.

Gotcha. :)

@@Chip Circuit,

JR knows Malf is shy, so he's trying to hook him up. ;)

Thank you, where should I start?

I'd suggest the video game store where @@Unicorncob, 's character Denise is :)

@Everyone

Alright so I have a plot idea planned that will take place during the festival with a new character of mine. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Apparently this is a thing, and my friends are here.

Sure, why the hell not. Application incoming!

Name: Scarlett

Species: Unicorn

Personality: As an overview, generally laid back and unusually calm.

Image(Preferable):

sig-4452171.JyrcXan.jpg

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 1

@@Ethan Sawyer,

Jump right on in! :D

I'd recommend the video game store. My poor cat can't take many more coffee customers. XD

Noice.

For references sake, I'll be wearing that black suit under me normal clothes. And as for my normal clothes, I'll be wearing a red flannel shirt with a plain white t-shirt underneath, as well as pair of black cargo jeans and black walking boots.

13500_RBP.jpg

army-cargo-pants-for-women.jpg

It seems all of my friends have arrived at this place. And I may or may not have been convinced into giving this one a try. I'll throw two into the mix.

Name: Ryo

Species: Kitsune (How original)

Personality: Ryo is the type of person who some would consider to be a workaholic. Spending most of his time working on projects and more often than not trying to take on more than he can handle. While he is very precise and skilled with his work, he's clumsy, forgetful and not the best when talking with people face to face. Despite this, get him talking about a topic he has interest in and he'll never shut up. He does care very much for his little sister and would be a mess without her. The two are never seen apart from each other.

Apperace: Ryo looks more Human than most of his kind. Standing 5"10', he had a fully human body, but he still has the ears, whiskers and tail that are traits of his species. He has a pale complexion, dark green slit eyes, his hair/ tail/ ears are a standard shade of Dark Brown with the hair being kept in a long ponytail. Typically he wears a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt and a navy blue jacket. Along with a pair of black boots.

Name: Shizuko

Species: Kitsune

Personality: Much like her brother, Shizuko has a strong work ethic, despite being so young. But she is the logical one who can see when enough is enough. She tries her hardest to keep her brother from working himself too hard and covers for his shortcomings. Unlike her brother, Shizuko has a great memory, has good reflexes and is rather decent at talking with people. Despite her having to look after her brother, she loves him and the two are never seen apart.

Appearance: Being very young, its a given that Shizuko is very short. Only standing 4"4'. She too also has a full human body, with the assorted Kitsune parts. She complexion is also quite pale, having Hazel and Purple heterochromia eyes. She tends to let her her flow down her back, letting the white hair go halfway down her back. She wears a purple dress her brother made for her 

(<--- see here)

Well, I'll leave these here for now.

We do have a hardware store already, right? Who all was there?

My character Mary Alice works there, but she's at the video game place next door. XD