Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Babs Seed EDM Remix

Luminance

Ok. 

It's a good remix. 

However, rather than just fade out the plucked leads, cut them into a filter and sweep them out when needed. Also, instead of using synchopated plucked leads, why not have an arpeggiated plucked lead running on 16ths over the progression at certain parts of the song. 

Also, I see you were trying to bring in the "Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah" like a build-up. Problem is you ran it through volume effects, rather than filters. With filters, you can sweep in and out of the spectrum for a more broader and wider build-up. 

Where are your sawtooths? This piece could really use some bright sawtooths to give it a bit more excitement. It's a chilled electronic driving song at the point you've got it at. Sweeping your plucked leads out into sawtooths would add more brightness to the overall tone of the song. 

Also, the bridge didn't have the right chords and it wasn't lined up well. Be careful with this because your vocals were thrown off of tempo. 

All in all, it's a decent remix but in the end, it could use quite a bit of work. I'm here if you need any help. 

'

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony, This is my first track on Pony.fm!

https://pony.fm/tracks/21679-babs-seed-miataponys-remix

Hope you like it!

This. THIS, IS INCREDIBLE.  :pinkie:

This is a great remix you've made of my favourite song in the whole series! Keep up the good work there. You're pretty talented. I'm even planning on making a remix of the song myself. :)

Also, may I know what program you used?

• Brohoof 1

This. THIS, IS INCREDIBLE.  :pinkie:

This is a great remix you've made of my favourite song in the whole series! Keep up the good work there. You're pretty talented. I'm even planning on making a remix of the song myself. :)

Also, may I know what program you used?

Thanks! I can't wait for yours also! oh...and I'm using FL Studio.

• Brohoof 1