Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Blue vs Red

4HFan

"Who the FUCK are you? And what is elbow grease? I don't think Ponies even have elbows! What use would that make for us!

Ponies do have elbows. Also, we are ponies right? And what are the rules on magic and flight.

Also, what's going on in the rp. I am so confused.

@@Ethan Sawyer

All-out chaos between Copper and Redwood.  That's pretty much it.

So where can I start posting. Because I honestly don't see anything I could do that isn't just appearing out of nowhere and bitch slapping someone.

@@Ethan Sawyer

Beats me.  Should've elaborated.  Copper's in the Red base taking and giving fire to the ghost of Redwood, possessing my teammate.

Hmmm.

Would you have a problem if I just walked up to you and slapped you. It's one way to start :P

Also, what genders are the rest of the team? I never checked.

@@Ethan Sawyer

You do realize that you'll just end up being shot by Copper regardless, right?  I think it's best to take cover while Copper and Redwood duke it out.   :)

How curious. Someone named Copper is on the blue team, and someone named emerald is on the red team. Confusing.

I guess I'll just have to wait for a good point to come in :P

@@@crispy fries,

Copper looked at Damien for a split second before dodging the blow by Redwood.  After fully looking at the robots that are with the red, he shook his head.  "Sorry.  But this is more fun!  I can beat down this one without getting tired, and she can do the same to me.  Ain't that right?"  he directed the question to his opponent.

Remember, I'm Sarge NOT Damien. Ok?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this thing still going on?

Yeah, it is. But I kinda let it get too out of hand. I'll start posting again to see who else will.