Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Yo-Kai Watch

KirbyFluttershy

As I searched for this topic and it wasn't created so I decided to make the topic.

Does anyone watch or play Yo-Kai watch? If you guys haven't heard of it before, I'll explain the details

The actual game for the 3DS is like pokemon as my Friend told me, but i'm pretty sure some of you guys have played the game and cleared it. For those in UK, well it's coming soon

As for the actual show, well if you guys haven't watched it yet, well you can watch it on disney XD and netflix.

In addition to this topic, if you guys have yo-kai watch wibble wobble for iOS and android, you guys can share the player codes here if you're looking for some friends and Just be sure to include your username as well so we'll know who you guys are.

Note: I decided to put this topic on general media since there's an actual show and games for it.

• Brohoof 3

Oh my swirls, I love this show!
I watch this show with my siblings- it's really adorable. Like digimon/pokemon for the new generation. I haven't played the game, but I would love to buy it in the future if it's as good as the show.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my swirls, I love this show!

I watch this show with my siblings- it's really adorable. Like digimon/pokemon for the new generation. I haven't played the game, but I would love to buy it in the future if it's as good as the show.

Actually I loved the show too, but I do love jibanyan, Komasan, and Komajiro of the charming tribe (That explains my avatar though). The True story of Jibanyan's Death is pretty much emotional.

Well If you don't have a 2/3DS, there's the yo-kai watch wibble wobble app that i mentioned before also there's a yo-kai watch land app as well for iOS and android.

Anyway if you guys are looking for my player code & username for yo-kai watch wibble wobble, here's mine: 1qmgdmug / KirbyShy

Yo-Kai watch wibble wobble introduces new and unreleased yo-kais so I'm pretty sure that some of you guys have been watching a youtuber named abdallahsmash on his LP videos of the game.

Note side on Adding people in yo-kai watch wibble wobble: There's a Limit on adding people to your Friend List so if you want to increase the limit on your Friend list, you have to do missions first before adding more people to your Friend List.

I love Yo-kai Watch! I've been replaying the 3ds game. 

Inspired my username 

sig-4468850.tumblr_nbpl2iP2or1saa7l8o1_4

I've only seen the Japanese anime though. I've been meaning to watch some of the english series.

Robonyan is my favorite(I have a plush of Robonyan) I also like Jibanyan and Baddinyan. 

Took me like 2 hours to get Robonyan in the game. 

Actually I was watching this earlier

Edited by MEOWKB48
  • Brohoof 1

I love Yo-kai Watch! I've been replaying the 3ds game. 

Inspired my username 

sig-4468850.sig-4468850.tumblr_nbpl2iP2o

I've only seen the Japanese anime though. I've been meaning to watch some of the english series.

Robonyan is my favorite(I have a plush of Robonyan) I also like Jibanyan and Baddinyan. 

Took me like 2 hours to get Robonyan in the game. 

Actually I was watching this earlier

Robanyan was one of the toughest yo-kais I ever fought since my first encounter with him and attacking him like mad and i was like aw jeez. that's some tough defense he has so I ran away by using the getaway plush and come back stronger. I fought him a couple of times in yo-kai watch wibble wobble and try to befriend him, but it cost me like about 500 coins per failed tries although it's not an easy yo-kai to fight against, but I did manage to befriend him. Using Fever time would take down his HP by using soultimates during Fever Tme.

There's another Jibanyan type yo-kai which is called Dracunyan of the Shady Tribe. You can get him yo-kai watch wibble wobble right now, but it's a event only yo-kai and will last up until april 24th so doing missions that gives you Dracunyan will level his soultimate level after obtaining him the 1st time.

If you guys are curious about playing Yo-Kai watch wibble wobble, I do Recommend downloading it. It's pretty much the same as Pokemon shuffle except that your spirits will replenish every 15mins and you can hold up to 5 spirits by time and maximum spirits of 99 if your friends send you Spirits. The difficulty of the game gets harder as you proceed (or go further) and if you get a game over, it will cost you 500 y-money per try. If you're doing score attack, you will have a choice of adding more time by spending 500 y-money for time extension. There's a level cap however the cost will increase per level cap increase so it gets pricey. There's a recommended level in each stage so if you think that if you're not good enough for the stage, you can go back to lower stages however you can go to the stages where you can encounter noko which they will provide large amount of exp, but even more exp if you have contraioni or insomni in the lineup. As for boss fights, I wouldn't recommend using yo-kais with soultimates that doesn't do damage like shmoopie.

• Brohoof 1

Robanyan was one of the toughest yo-kais I ever fought since my first encounter with him and attacking him like mad and i was like aw jeez. that's some tough defense he has so I ran away by using the getaway plush and come back stronger. I fought him a couple of times in yo-kai watch wibble wobble and try to befriend him, but it cost me like about 500 coins per failed tries although it's not an easy yo-kai to fight against, but I did manage to befriend him. Using Fever time would take down his HP by using soultimates during Fever Tme.

There's another Jibanyan type yo-kai which is called Dracunyan of the Shady Tribe. You can get him yo-kai watch wibble wobble right now, but it's a event only yo-kai and will last up until april 24th so doing missions that gives you Dracunyan will level his soultimate level after obtaining him the 1st time.

If you guys are curious about playing Yo-Kai watch wibble wobble, I do Recommend downloading it. It's pretty much the same as Pokemon shuffle except that your spirits will replenish every 15mins and you can hold up to 5 spirits by time and maximum spirits of 99 if your friends send you Spirits. The difficulty of the game gets harder as you proceed (or go further) and if you get a game over, it will cost you 500 y-money per try. If you're doing score attack, you will have a choice of adding more time by spending 500 y-money for time extension. There's a level cap however the cost will increase per level cap increase so it gets pricey. There's a recommended level in each stage so if you think that if you're not good enough for the stage, you can go back to lower stages however you can go to the stages where you can encounter noko which they will provide large amount of exp, but even more exp if you have contraioni or insomni in the lineup. As for boss fights, I wouldn't recommend using yo-kais with soultimates that doesn't do damage like shmoopie.

Oh gosh I kept having to run back and forth inside the construction site just to get him to show up. He wrecked me good after every fight(I had to keep running to the Eyepo to heal after each battle.) I really want Goldenyan but I seem to have bad luck at the crank a kai. I've been told the coins are predetermined as soon as you get them.(That its already decided what you're gonna get as soon as you get the coin.)

I really hope Yo-kai Watch 2 gets released over here. I ended up buying one of the Yokai watches and a couple of medal packs at walmart.

Dracunyan is adorable! I need to DL Wibble Wobble.

Oh gosh I kept having to run back and forth inside the construction site just to get him to show up. He wrecked me good after every fight(I had to keep running to the Eyepo to heal after each battle.) I really want Goldenyan but I seem to have bad luck at the crank a kai. I've been told the coins are predetermined as soon as you get them.(That its already decided what you're gonna get as soon as you get the coin.)

I really hope Yo-kai Watch 2 gets released over here. I ended up buying one of the Yokai watches and a couple of medal packs at walmart.

Dracunyan is adorable! I need to DL Wibble Wobble.

Crank-a-Kai coins determines the tribe. You'll get a chance of getting goldenyan if you use orange or 5-star coins, but in yo-kai watch wibble wobble, his soultimate doesn't do any buffs compared to the 3DS game so it only heals. I do believe that golden colored capsule ball is a gurantee chance of getting the crank-a-kai exclusive yo-kai so that's pretty much what I know so far and how I got cruncha in both 3DS game and yo-kai watch wibble wobble. To Get goldenyan in yo-kai watch wibble wobble, you need to have 100 yo-kais added to your medallium.

just for your own information, you won't get dracunyan till you get sgt. burly in yo-kai watch wibble wobble. That's the only stage when you will start missions which is after the 1st boss in uptown springdale. The 1st event mission for dracunyan is not until you get to blossom heights and it's a tough mission to do.

Crank-a-Kai coins determines the tribe. You'll get a chance of getting goldenyan if you use orange or 5-star coins, but in yo-kai watch wibble wobble, his soultimate doesn't do any buffs compared to the 3DS game so it only heals. I do believe that golden colored capsule ball is a gurantee chance of getting the crank-a-kai exclusive yo-kai so that's pretty much what I know so far and how I got cruncha in both 3DS game and yo-kai watch wibble wobble. To Get goldenyan in yo-kai watch wibble wobble, you need to have 100 yo-kais added to your medallium.

just for your own information, you won't get dracunyan till you get sgt. burly in yo-kai watch wibble wobble. That's the only stage when you will start missions which is after the 1st boss in uptown springdale. The 1st event mission for dracunyan is not until you get to blossom heights and it's a tough mission to do.

All this talk of Robonyan made me wanna change my avi lol 

Oh wow you got Cruncha? That's awesome. I mostly get food and books when I use the crank a kai. Have you ever beaten Gargaros? I eventually wanna try to take him on but I'm not sure how high of a level my Yokai should be.

I'm waiting for Wibble Wobble to finish DL right now.

Edited by MEOWKB48

All this talk of Robonyan made me wanna change my avi lol 

Oh wow you got Cruncha? That's awesome. I mostly get food and books when I use the crank a kai. Have you ever beaten Gargaros? I eventually wanna try to take him on but I'm not sure how high of a level my Yokai should be.

I'm waiting for Wibble Wobble to finish DL right now.

I only encountered gargaros once although by accident. Here's my story, When I was at downtown Springdale, Terror Time started and the exit was too far off from where I was and then When I got spotted, I started to run to exit like crazy and then I took a wrong turn and got cornered by gargaros and then I surrendered to him since Escape isn't possible so I decided to go back to where I started.

If you're planning on Fighting gargaros, well it's not gonna be easy. I do recommend carrying shogunyan, cruncha, Goldenyan, eterna, Auntie Heart or Pinkipoo, and a yo-kai of your choice, usually bloominoko if you want extra support, or snartle if you want extra atk power works. The Level I may recommend, well As high as you want, but be sure shogunyan and cruncha's atk, def, and speed and goldenyan's defense stats are good enough. Careful on defeating gargaros though, the other onis are quite stronger than the last.

You can add me on yo-kai watch wibble wobble when you have the chance to add me. I already posted my player code & Username here.

• Brohoof 1

I only encountered gargaros once although by accident. Here's my story, When I was at downtown Springdale, Terror Time started and the exit was too far off from where I was and then When I got spotted, I started to run to exit like crazy and then I took a wrong turn and got cornered by gargaros and then I surrendered to him since Escape isn't possible so I decided to go back to where I started.

If you're planning on Fighting gargaros, well it's not gonna be easy. I do recommend carrying shogunyan, cruncha, Goldenyan, eterna, Auntie Heart or Pinkipoo, and a yo-kai of your choice, usually bloominoko if you want extra support, or snartle if you want extra atk power works. The Level I may recommend, well As high as you want, but be sure shogunyan and cruncha's atk, def, and speed and goldenyan's defense stats are good enough. Careful on defeating gargaros though, the other onis are quite stronger than the last.

You can add me on yo-kai watch wibble wobble when you have the chance to add me. I already posted my player code & Username here.

Oh wow. I don't think I've been caught by him yet. 

Also in you other post I saw you mention AbdallahSmash. I came across his channel recently when I was looking up more stuff about the game. I've been watching his lets plays/videos on Yokai Watch. (I'm going to check out his other lets plays of the other Yokai Watch games hes played.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2doUBq1NeU

I've been doing this to try and get more orange coins to get a Robonyan. Gargaross pops up after I change my DS time/date and scolds me lol. I've read that by changing your date a lot it makes Terror Time more likely to occur.

Out of all of those Yokai listed I only have Shogunyan. So I definitely need to work on my team before I even attempt to fight him

I will! I'm still waiting for it to finish downloading. Is Wibble Wobble difficult to play? ( I haven't played Pokemon Shuffle but I've heard it's similar to it.)

It's nice to finally meet someone who has actually heard of Yokai Watch. I've mentioned it to my friends but they haven't heard of it/not interested in it. I've been playing this great game/watching this great show and have no one to talk to about it lol. Next chance I get I'll start watching the episodes on netflix. I'm curious as to what is similar/different between it and the japanese anime.

As I said before about the Yo-Kai watch wibble wobble difficulty is that it gets more difficult as you go through the game. I've wasted every 500 y-money for every fails.

The yo-kais required for the seals in the medallium are different so you can find out where they located and how to get them. Just to share some information on where to get these rare yo-kais in yo-kai watch wibble wobble, here's what I know

Noko - Appears in Various Stages, but Closest stages I know are stage 10, 43, 68, 100, and 131

K'mon-K'mon - Well As I seen in abdallahsmash's video, You Can find this yo-kai at Stage 11

Whapir - I picked up some information where to encounter this yo-kai so pretty much you can find it in stage 22 and 33

Agon - If I recall, I encountered this at stage 49

Nul - You can find this yo-kai at stage 96

Lava Lord - Stage 67 if you're trying to level shmoopie's soultimate

Tunatic - I believe you can find this yo-kai at stage 131 as well if this information is correct

That's pretty much I know about, but if there's more information on rare yo-kai, probably other people that are playing yo-kai watch wibble wobble will have more information to go around. Abdallah said that you can restart stage as many times as you want, but there's a cost of a spirit for restarting the stage so only restart the stage when you have a lot of spirits if you want to encounter a rare yo-kai like these. I would recommend not restarting the stage if you want the exp and money.

If you're gonna fuse shmoopie with tongus to get nurse tongus, I wouldn't recommend fusing shmoopie just yet unless you have a replacement yo-kai for shmoopie to befriend other yo-kais.

• Brohoof 1

As I said before about the Yo-Kai watch wibble wobble difficulty is that it gets more difficult as you go through the game. I've wasted every 500 y-money for every fails.

The yo-kais required for the seals in the medallium are different so you can find out where they located and how to get them. Just to share some information on where to get these rare yo-kais in yo-kai watch wibble wobble, here's what I know

Noko - Appears in Various Stages, but Closest stages I know are stage 10, 43, 68, 100, and 131

K'mon-K'mon - Well As I seen in abdallahsmash's video, You Can find this yo-kai at Stage 11

Whapir - I picked up some information where to encounter this yo-kai so pretty much you can find it in stage 22 and 33

Agon - If I recall, I encountered this at stage 49

Nul - You can find this yo-kai at stage 96

Lava Lord - Stage 67 if you're trying to level shmoopie's soultimate

Tunatic - I believe you can find this yo-kai at stage 131 as well if this information is correct

That's pretty much I know about, but if there's more information on rare yo-kai, probably other people that are playing yo-kai watch wibble wobble will have more information to go around. Abdallah said that you can restart stage as many times as you want, but there's a cost of a spirit for restarting the stage so only restart the stage when you have a lot of spirits if you want to encounter a rare yo-kai like these. I would recommend not restarting the stage if you want the exp and money.

If you're gonna fuse shmoopie with tongus to get nurse tongus, I wouldn't recommend fusing shmoopie just yet unless you have a replacement yo-kai for shmoopie to befriend other yo-kais.

I keep getting an error when it downloads, It says Network connection failure and asks if I want to retry.  Sometimes it'll continue while other times it wont. Have you experienced this issue at all?

I keep getting an error when it downloads, It says Network connection failure and asks if I want to retry.  Sometimes it'll continue while other times it wont. Have you experienced this issue at all?

It happens to me as well, but I just normally reconnect as I can. Sometimes it's Just the system itself that's been slowing the game down. I'm not sure if anyone else other than here has the same problem. I had no problems with it When I was downloading the app to my iPad, but the game, well it's just that it's been slowing down on me lately

It happens to me as well, but I just normally reconnect as I can. Sometimes it's Just the system itself that's been slowing the game down. I'm not sure if anyone else other than here has the same problem. I had no problems with it When I was downloading the app to my iPad, but the game, well it's just that it's been slowing down on me lately

Oh ok. I finally got it downloaded. I'll send you a friend request. My characters name is Meowlala (a past username I had on here.)

Will I eventually be able to change the "Little" in front of my character name? lol

Oh ok. I finally got it downloaded. I'll send you a friend request. My characters name is Meowlala (a past username I had on here.)

Will I eventually be able to change the "Little" in front of my character name? lol

Well It's a title so you can change title through your profile and you can earn more titles as you do more missions, but there's more titles you can get if you have medal points. You can get medal points by scanning the yo-kai medals which it works the same way as yo-kai watch land app although you have to do it from the official yo-kai watch wibble wobble site from your iOS and android. The medals on the other sites are used by another player(s) so don't use the ones from those sites.

Well It's a title so you can change title through your profile and you can earn more titles as you do more missions, but there's more titles you can get if you have medal points. You can get medal points by scanning the yo-kai medals which it works the same way as yo-kai watch land app although you have to do it from the official yo-kai watch wibble wobble site from your iOS and android. The medals on the other sites are used by another player(s) so don't use the ones from those sites.

Oh ok thank you. So I'm a bit confused on the Lie-ins challenge mission needed for Dracunyan.It says I have to beat the lie-ins challenge with only E rank yokai. What level is that? 

Oh ok thank you. So I'm a bit confused on the Lie-ins challenge mission needed for Dracunyan.It says I have to beat the lie-ins challenge with only E rank yokai. What level is that? 

I believe the location of this challenge is stage 50 at blossom heights. There's gonna be another challenge like this, but in different location which is located at stage 75 and then stage 100 after that.

I believe the location of this challenge is stage 50 at blossom heights. There's gonna be another challenge like this, but in different location which is located at stage 75 and then stage 100 after that.

Oh ok. I haven't gotten that far yet. I saw there was a lie-in stage at 27 but since there weren't 3 of them when I fought them I wasn't sure if it was the right one. So do you save your Y money or do you spend it on the crankakai? I've found myself using it on the crank-a-kai but I've been wondering if I should maybe stop doing that. (Each time i've made it up to 3000 I use it. I've used it 3 times so far.)

Oh ok. I haven't gotten that far yet. I saw there was a lie-in stage at 27 but since there weren't 3 of them when I fought them I wasn't sure if it was the right one. So do you save your Y money or do you spend it on the crankakai? I've found myself using it on the crank-a-kai but I've been wondering if I should maybe stop doing that. (Each time i've made it up to 3000 I use it. I've used it 3 times so far.)

I save y-money for the level cap and food. As I discovered this, You can't go past level 50 cap. Don't spend 3k Y-money on crank-a-kai unless you don't have anything else to invest in and you need 500 y-money for fusing yo-kais (which includes leveling the fused yo-kai's soultimate levels), retries in stages, and a 10-sec time extension in score attack once.

I save y-money for the level cap and food. As I discovered this, You can't go past level 50 cap. Don't spend 3k Y-money on crank-a-kai unless you don't have anything else to invest in and you need 500 y-money for fusing yo-kais (which includes leveling the fused yo-kai's soultimate levels), retries in stages, and a 10-sec time extension in score attack once.

Oh ok. I was worried I might have been wasting Y-money. I'm assuming you can get Baddinyan right? Do you have a favorite tribe?

Edited by MEOWKB48

Oh ok. I was worried I might have been wasting Y-money. I'm assuming you can get Baddinyan right? Do you have a favorite tribe?

Judging through the list of fusions, you can't make baddinyan through fusion (via jibanyan + roughraff) so you're gonna have to get baddinyan and thornyan through crank-a-kai. I believe that baddinyan's soultimate only increases item drop rate, but only use it if you're having a hard time getting some items. The items are pretty much low rate if you asked me.

As for the question, well That would've been pointed out to everybody who posted in this topic so apparently in terms of cute and adorable yo-kais like jibanyan, komasan, and komajiro, i would say charming is my favorite.

Judging through the list of fusions, you can't make baddinyan through fusion (via jibanyan + roughraff) so you're gonna have to get baddinyan and thornyan through crank-a-kai. I believe that baddinyan's soultimate only increases item drop rate, but only use it if you're having a hard time getting some items. The items are pretty much low rate if you asked me.

As for the question, well That would've been pointed out to everybody who posted in this topic so apparently in terms of cute and adorable yo-kais like jibanyan, komasan, and komajiro, i would say charming is my favorite.

Didn't mean to seem like I asked a stupid question I just didn't know if maybe your favorite tribe would of been different from your favorite yokai that's all. Like how I like Baddinyan, Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro and so on but charming isn't my favorite tribe (not that the speed boost you get from them in the ds game isn't nice.) I quite like the Brave and Tough tribe.

Edit: Also I appreciate all the help/advice you've given me in regards to the games.

Edited by MEOWKB48
  • Brohoof 1

Didn't mean to seem like I asked a stupid question I just didn't know if maybe your favorite tribe would of been different from your favorite yokai that's all. Like how I like Baddinyan, Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro and so on but charming isn't my favorite tribe (not that the speed boost you get from them in the ds game isn't nice.) I quite like the Brave and Tough tribe.

Edit: Also I appreciate all the help/advice you've given me in regards to the games.

Well It's no problem at all even though I've gotten very far in the game, but the continues and time extensions are worth every y-money. Some stars however are pretty much hard to get like entering fever time 3 times or more and creating the number of bonus balls. I did read up the guide on some sites that level cap comes first, but if you're leveling soultimate for the yo-kais, well a lot of y-money will be spent for increasing level cap due to evolutions and fusion as well.

The question you asked is for every yo-kai watch fans around here so it's not that big of a deal and it would be a good chance to know every yo-kai watch fans around here their favorite tribes and yo-kais as well.

Well It's no problem at all even though I've gotten very far in the game, but the continues and time extensions are worth every y-money. Some stars however are pretty much hard to get like entering fever time 3 times or more and creating the number of bonus balls. I did read up the guide on some sites that level cap comes first, but if you're leveling soultimate for the yo-kais, well a lot of y-money will be spent for increasing level cap due to evolutions and fusion as well.

The question you asked is for every yo-kai watch fans around here so it's not that big of a deal and it would be a good chance to know every yo-kai watch fans around here their favorite tribes and yo-kais as well.

Do you have/use Dracunyan? I finally got one but I debating on whether or not it would be worth it to level him up/keep him on my team.

Edit: Also did you have a hard time finding good images for your avi/siggy? I only found a few of Robonyan (most seem to be pictures of merch

Also this is pretty cool.

Robonyan chocolatebar machine

Edited by MEOWKB48