GrooveBroove

Mega Thread Last Movie You Watched?

The last movie I watched would have to be...Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It was pretty good too. Felt bad for Ceaser.

Last one i watched (all the way through) was Killer Elite i think.

Does a My little Pony mare-a-thon count?

I don't remember, although I think I re-watched How To Train Your Dragon a little over a month ago :/

I believe there is already a thread on this

But the last movie I watched was Hugo, JTLK.

The Secret World of Arrietty, i've always liked Studio Gibli's films and always wanted to see one on a big screen. Good movie overal, and I was the only one in the theater, was nice being able to prop my feet up on the chair in front of me and provide my own commentary.

Dr. Seuss's The Lorax

Pretty good movie, I found it better than Horton Hears a Who.

3D makes my eyes hurt.

I don't want to see it yet at the same time I do. Hollywood has a nasty habit of butchering a perfectly good, meaningful story, especially ones that are impossible to fit into a feature length film without ruining it in some way. I only want to see it because i'm curious to see how badly they screwed it up, but i'll wait for pay-per-view/DVD for that.

I don't want to see it yet at the same time I do. Hollywood has a nasty habit of butchering a perfectly good, meaningful story, especially ones that are impossible to fit into a feature length film without ruining it in some way. I only want to see it because i'm curious to see how badly they screwed it up, but i'll wait for pay-per-view/DVD for that.

Well the story definitely is not a copy/paste from the book, but it's in no way a bad story.

Well the story definitely is not a copy/paste from the book, but it's in no way a bad story.

Figured. As stated, its the type of story thats impossible to fit into a feature length film. As long as the core message remains, then i'm good and Dr. Seuss can hopfully get some decent rest now....thats if they don't make more crappy films based on his books.

Last movie I watched was I think "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas. I absolutely love it, it never gets old.

I finally got around to watching The Godfather. I'll be watching Part II soon.

In Time. In this movie, time is the world's currency. People stop aging when they turn 25, and from that point onwards, they have a year to live, which is kept track of by a clock on their left arm. When they buy something, they pay for it with minutes, hours, days, or weeks of their lifetime. The rich earn many centuries of life, making them virtually immortal, while the poor struggle to survive on hours at a time. And when their clock "times out", they die instantly. Quite an intriguing premise, I think.

It got horribly bad reviews, but I found it to be quite an enjoyable movie with some very sinister underlying tones. It raises a number of dark questions about human society, and has gorgeous cinematography.

Badges

Last full movie was Secret World of Arrietty, but the last movie that I stopped to watch BUT not fully was Hugo (which I've seen before and it was beautiful).

Project X. That was one awesome house party.

War Horse.

I loved it, but then again, I've been known to love EVERY movie.....

Just finished watching Shaolin Soccer, man I love chinese movies.

Badges

Drag me to hell...

more like "Stupid as hell" :/

The last movie I watched was Blade: Trinity. Awesome movie :3

I think the last movie I watched was Drag Me To Hell. I don't watch movies much so it's hard to remember what the last one was since just a little while ago we had someone living with us who watched a ton of movies and I watched some with her. Now there's no movie person so I watch no movies. xD