Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Yo-Kai Watch

KirbyFluttershy

The 3DS game is like pokemon, but plan your stat build more carefully depending on the yo-kai's attitude you will assign. There are apps for iOS and android which are yo-kai watch land and yo-kai watch wibble wobble. Yo-Kai watch land is just used for playing and using photos and yo-kai watch wibble wobble is like pokemon shuffle, but you have to wait 15 mins for each spirit you used. You don't need to wait for 15mins if you have a lot of friends that will send you spirits.

The Anime series is very good. It's pretty much funny to begin with. The 1st episode is on the official yo-kai watch youtube channel, but there are other episodes on dailymotion as well. There are some side stories in the anime series as well like Manjimutt's Adventures also The Great Escape, and Komasan's adventures including komasan in the city, Komasan movin' on up, and Komasan in Love, and of course there's the story behind jibanyan's death as well. After you watch each episode, there's a recap time which it will reveal which yo-kais nate has met on that episode.

Hey Kirby,

That does sound like Pokemon but with more thinking and strategy. Thanks for the info, i'll be getting the game soon and download those apps from the play store.

I'll start watching the anime soon, is there a site where you can watch all the episodes and have all of them been aired yet?

Hey Kirby,

That does sound like Pokemon but with more thinking and strategy. Thanks for the info, i'll be getting the game soon and download those apps from the play store.

I'll start watching the anime soon, is there a site where you can watch all the episodes and have all of them been aired yet?

Well The thing about 3DS game is that if your yo-kai is inspirited, you get additional exp, but you get more exp if you get the lucky purify also your yo-kais HP and soul meter will refill after each level. Of course there's evolution as well, but you have a choice in evolving them and of course there's a item that prevents evolution. There's also fusion as well, but you need the necessary yo-kais and fusion items. The blank items are fusion items, but they can be used for fusing to create items. You can also do the time travel to do yo-kai cam challenge, but the downside part is that terror time will occur more if you time travel so I wouldn't suggest time traveling if you don't want terror time to occur often. In order to befriend a yo-kai, you have to give food to the enemy yo-kai and giving them their favorite food will like you more. Using yo-kais that has popularity ability will make enemy yo-kais easier to befriend. There are Yo-Kai ranks, but you won't be able to befriend if your yo-kai watch rank is too low. The only exception is snartle which you can get early in the game, but you gotta be more prepared to get snartle and be lucky to befriend it.

There's also crank-a-kai you can use, but you need to have a crank-a-kai coins first before using crank-a-kai. The crank-a-kai coins are colored and determines the tribe. The special coins like 5-star and exciting coins are random yo-kais and tribe. You can use the 3DS play coins for crank-a-kai although they can't be recovered regardless of how many times you go back to crank-a-kai so they'll be permanently gone once used for crank-a-kai. the 3DS play coins can allow up to Rank A yo-kais. What you can get from Crank-a-kai are S Rank yo-kais that are exclusive to crank-a-kai. I believe that the gold colored capsules can determine either Rank A or S yo-kais.

As for the anime TV series, I do believe dailymotion might be one of them since some of the episodes have been taken off on youtube besides the 1st episode. I'm not sure if the official yo-kai watch youtube channel will put all of the episodes back in the channel.

• Brohoof 1

For some reason Yokai Watch is having a crossover event with Final Fantasy XIV.

Yokai weapons= http://imgur.com/a/izn2L

Yokai minions= http://imgur.com/a/eigbX

Yokai mount= 

Yeah that's what I told everyone here (including ffxiv players) about that and it was also on the facebook trends as well. I did mention that to my friend since she plays final fantasy XIV, but after I shown her the trends, she told me it was funny. It was also mentioned that the final fantasy crossover yo-kais will also be in yo-kai watch 3 as well.

Komasan couldn't get any cute and adorable. Of course he's cute as a button as he said that to himself.

(edited)

Well The thing about 3DS game is that if your yo-kai is inspirited, you get additional exp, but you get more exp if you get the lucky purify also your yo-kais HP and soul meter will refill after each level. Of course there's evolution as well, but you have a choice in evolving them and of course there's a item that prevents evolution. There's also fusion as well, but you need the necessary yo-kais and fusion items. The blank items are fusion items, but they can be used for fusing to create items. You can also do the time travel to do yo-kai cam challenge, but the downside part is that terror time will occur more if you time travel so I wouldn't suggest time traveling if you don't want terror time to occur often. In order to befriend a yo-kai, you have to give food to the enemy yo-kai and giving them their favorite food will like you more. Using yo-kais that has popularity ability will make enemy yo-kais easier to befriend. There are Yo-Kai ranks, but you won't be able to befriend if your yo-kai watch rank is too low. The only exception is snartle which you can get early in the game, but you gotta be more prepared to get snartle and be lucky to befriend it.

There's also crank-a-kai you can use, but you need to have a crank-a-kai coins first before using crank-a-kai. The crank-a-kai coins are colored and determines the tribe. The special coins like 5-star and exciting coins are random yo-kais and tribe. You can use the 3DS play coins for crank-a-kai although they can't be recovered regardless of how many times you go back to crank-a-kai so they'll be permanently gone once used for crank-a-kai. the 3DS play coins can allow up to Rank A yo-kais. What you can get from Crank-a-kai are S Rank yo-kais that are exclusive to crank-a-kai. I believe that the gold colored capsules can determine either Rank A or S yo-kais.

As for the anime TV series, I do believe dailymotion might be one of them since some of the episodes have been taken off on youtube besides the 1st episode. I'm not sure if the official yo-kai watch youtube channel will put all of the episodes back in the channel.

That sounds like a fun game, what i like is that the yokai can speak, there are side quests to do and it seems to be deeper than Pokemon. It seems you can't catch them like you can in Pokemon and the story is different than beating an evil organization and becoming the hero like in Pokemon. I'm also a fan of Level 5 after playing Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch so this is a must buy for me. I'll try and remember all of that, thanks for the explanation :)

Edited by Light Diamond

(edited)

I've got the Yokai Watch game on my 3DS but haven't played it recently, in fact, I've been playing Pokemon even less since buying Yokai Watch when it released in Australia and I've been thinking about watching the anime, but apparently I'll need my dad's Netflix account before I even think of doing that. It's a very fun game and I thoroughly enjoy the gameplay, thanks to its difficulty sometimes. However, I'm currently stuck in the quest where I have to return some lost documents that my dad forgot about to his business (I believe in time for some meeting?) and I have to escape these Wazzats. Kind of wish the game was more popular here, honestly. I guess that's what word of mouth is for.

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 1

I've got the Yokai Watch game on my 3DS but haven't played it recently, in fact, I've been playing Pokemon even less since buying Yokai Watch when it released in Australia and I've been thinking about watching the anime, but apparently I'll need my dad's Netflix account before I even think of doing that. It's a very fun game and I thoroughly enjoy the gameplay, thanks to its difficulty sometimes. However, I'm currently stuck in the quest where I have to return some lost documents that my dad forgot about to his business (I believe in time for some meeting?) and I have to escape these Wazzats. Kind of wish the game was more popular here, honestly. I guess that's what word of mouth is for.

Yo-Kai watch will get popular later on cuz the game series has started since october 2015. It'll take some time for both the game and the anime TV series to build up popularity. Oh that part of the story? The wazzats can be easily avoided, but you gotta go fast though and avoid the wazzats. Like I said there's yo-kai watch land and yo-kai watch wibble wobble apps for iOS and android although I'm not sure if AU has these apps already. If not, then you have to wait for the apps to be released. The yo-kai watch episodes are also available on netflix as well.

That sounds like a fun game, what i like is that the yokai can speak, there are side quests to do and it seems to be deeper than Pokemon. It seems you can't catch them like you can in Pokemon and the story is different than beating an evil organization and becoming the hero like in Pokemon. I'm also a fan of Level 5 after playing Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch so this is a must buy for me. I'll try and remember all of that, thanks for the explanation :)

Well You can only befriend 1 yo-kai at a time during the battle so if you want to befriend that specific yo-kai, you just need to take out the yo-kai you want by sticking a pin on that enemy yo-kai  In battles, Your party yo-kai team will auto-attack depending on their attitude and what actions affects them by attitude. Healers will heal only the one with the lowest HP. There are tribe unity bonus as well so they'll benefit the team. I'm pretty sure the tutorial will tell you as you go through the game. Think about which yo-kais you want in your team so you need to have a healer and supporting yo-kai like a noko, or bloominoko, shmoopie, and others you think that will help your team. There are yo-kais that are hard to get like a noko so it's best to take priority in befriending them first.

also about crank-a-kai coins, you can get these coins every week by downloading the data at the post office. You can also get additional coins if you do the yo-kai cam challenge and scan the yo-kai medals you buy in stores as a blind bag which they can also be used for yo-kai watch land and wibble wobble apps. As I said this before that you can't use the yo-kai medals you find on other yo-kai watch resource sites for yo-kai watch wibble wobble for the medal points so the only exception about these yo-kai medals is the 3DS game.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to double post (or bump) around here, but just to share the news with you guys

The New season of the Yo-Kai watch anime series will be on the air at Summer Season. I don't know the exact date. Well keep posted and updated for the date. It will be on disney XD channel. If you guys don't have the channel (and/or cable), just wait for the videos to be posted and/or available on netflix

also Yo-Kai watch 2 will have 2 different versions (and possibly stories) I believe which are Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls. The Release date is set for September 30 and it will be on nintendo 3DS and yeah, the yo-kais that were revealed from wibble wobble will also be in yo-kai watch 2.

Whyyyyyyy have I not seen this thread until now!!?!

I absolutely adore the show! And soon as I finished the first season on Netflix I went and purchased the game! I'm not terribly far into it yet. But I absolutely love my team! I've only done the upgrade from E watch to D watch. I'm excited to see what is in store for me next! :D

Whyyyyyyy have I not seen this thread until now!!?!

I absolutely adore the show! And soon as I finished the first season on Netflix I went and purchased the game! I'm not terribly far into it yet. But I absolutely love my team! I've only done the upgrade from E watch to D watch. I'm excited to see what is in store for me next! :D

Well that's a good start, but I'm curious to know what your team is. I do suggest using crank-a-kai if you want some exclusive yo-kais from crank-a-kai although I strongly using it later and get the books first in case if you need to do some stat builds also some crank-a-kai coins too. You may want to get wantston and noko from that point. Wantston help you get items more often, but if you're planning on getting bloominoko, It might be a good idea to get wantston first to increase the drop rate on the fusion item that noko drops or try to be lucky in getting it from the whisp.

also you do realize that yo-kai watch land and yo-kai watch wibble wobble apps are available to download for iOS and android.