Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slice0Pie

Hello everyone!

I have decided to make an Art Dump thread! Basically, it's pretty self explanatory; just put all my pony related art here. Simple! Keep in mind, I haven't drawn ponies in month, and my tablets pen pressure is wonky, so until I get a new tablet, my art may seem a bit off. But that's okay! Now, lets get one question out of the way;

Do you take requests?

If you want a request, go to my official request shop.

post-18875-0-36282900-1461041748_thumb.png

post-18875-0-10092400-1461041746_thumb.png

This is my ponysona. As you may tell, the legs seem a bit wonky. but like I said, my tablets pen pressure sucks booty, and I haven't drawn ponies in month. Plus, I find legs super hard to draw! Like, dang, it's super duper hard! Anyways, this is my ponysona. I may or may not change the design, who knows.

post-18875-0-51981200-1461020839_thumb.jpg

And this is an OC I'm working on! As you can probably tell, she has no back leg. I'm still working on a backstory for her, but I think I'll make it to were she got an infection, and had to get it amputated. Still working on a name for her! She is a florist, she is outgoing, loves singing, and loves RockABilly music!
So, that's I'll I got for now, but I'll keep this updated! :)

Oh, and critique is ALWAYS welcomed :D.

Edited by Slice0Pie
  • Brohoof 8

Have some simple doodles! School is starting to become very stressful due to finals coming up, so I doodled in class today to relieve some stress. This is basically a rough draft of another OC I'm developing. Enjoy! <3

post-18875-0-00747100-1461108831_thumb.jpg

post-18875-0-93420700-1461108831_thumb.jpg

Updated my new Ocs ref! Her name is Rosalie :).

post-18875-0-23459400-1461110961_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Ooo, your art is very cute! (: Your ponysona is adorable, as well as your OC Rosalie!

I may have to PM you for a request, of course only if you feel up to it.

I'm totally chill with a request! :)

• Brohoof 1

Your art is amazing and you are amazing and I'd love to do an art trade with you hnnnggg

Oh, you're to kind :'D Thank you so much though! I adore your art so much, I'd love to do an art trade :)

• Brohoof 1

Who would you like me to drawww? :DDD

Hmm... Is it okay if you draw my Ponysona? Her information is in this thread, and my About Me page :3 Who would you like me to draw? :P

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Is it okay if you draw my Ponysona? Her information is in this thread, and my About Me page :3 Who would you like me to draw? :P

Moon Sugar pretty please? I'll get started right away!

• Brohoof 1

sig-4478670.14cywwn.png

Have some pixel arts!

OMG!!! THis is so awesome and cute!!! I love it so much!! Thank you!! Your request is almost done, I'll get it done by tomorrow. Thank you again!!!

sig-4478670.14cywwn.png

Have some pixel arts!

Here ya go! I hope the pose doesn't seem to awkward, i was trying something new. Enjoy! :D

post-18875-0-89231800-1461287405_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

OMG!!! THis is so awesome and cute!!! I love it so much!! Thank you!! Your request is almost done, I'll get it done by tomorrow. Thank you again!!!

Here ya go! I hope the pose doesn't seem to awkward, i was trying something new. Enjoy! :D

attachicon.gifsadffdsa.png

SHADjshjdshjhfsdjfh This must have gotten buried in my notifications! I love it! Thanks so much!

• Brohoof 1