The Weather Thread

Sunlight

chilly and sunny. it's only 10:40 in the morning and i bet it's gonna get hotter in the evening. weather apps say between 27-30 °C. it's definitely a different type of hot than that of 10 days ago, much less humid and more bearable, thanks to this week's storms. hope it's gonna get ultimately colder soon. :griiin:

• Hugs 1

19 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Today it's been sunny with the odd clouds, quite warm considering it's September. Right now (5:40 pm) quite calm only gentle wind. But Agnes is kicking off tomorrow! :o 

Nope, Storm Agnes had been cancelled!  Followed by a whole list of places where it's NOT going to happen, from Scotland down to Lincolnshire. Well it's now confined to the northwest apparently. Currently sunny, warm, breezy, nice. 20 Celsius, wind SSE gusting 23. Supposed to get stronger overnight, but not as bad as originally predicted. We shall see.....!

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

Sun and 90s are all that I see in the 7 day forecast and it is so frustrating. It is FALL. The location I'm moving to is having fall, I can't wait to move there. I'm so sick of having to come in here and complain about how bad the weather is. :P

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Party! 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

52 minutes ago, Envy said:

Sun and 90s are all that I see in the 7 day forecast and it is so frustrating. It is FALL. The location I'm moving to is having fall, I can't wait to move there. I'm so sick of having to come in here and complain about how bad the weather is. :P

Update us often once you move :proud: .

It’s a bit cloudy here. Hottish but not bad.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

No Storm Agnes did finally happen after all, to the Irish, apparently, they got properly clobbered, roofs blown off and everything. :o

Today has been cloudy with hazy sun trying to come through, not cold. Just started raining at 7:48 pm.

• Sad 2

Had a bonkers amount of rain yesterday evening, had to shut the conservatory doors it was so loud! :o

More setled today but still a bit of rain. 8:30 pm, 15 Celcius, wind WSW gusting 22.

Supposed to get a big cold front starting tomorrow, supposed to be in the upper 60s this weekend.

FINALLY, WE'RE OVERDUE FOR COOLER WEATHER

• Brohoof 1

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png