Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice for Element of Honesty Traliers

Dapper Charmer

Who should voice Element of Honesty Traliers?  

5 users have voted

1. 1. Who would make a better voice over for a ponified Honest Traliers?

• Regular Movie Tralier Voice
    • AppleJack
    • Discord

(edited)

I made this topic to ask the Forums who would be better at voicing my new project Element of Honesty Traliers

Here's a link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/151890-element-of-honesty-traliers/#entry4519395

The choice is between A regular Movie Tralier Voice or the Element of Honesty herself Applejack or Discord.

Please let me know what you think.

Also if you think you can do either of those voices please post in the Element of Honesty Tralier topic or send me a PM

Edited by Dapper Charmer

I don't really think Discord or AJ can really pull off that sort of straightforward, satirical, cynical tone needed for these trailers. So something in the vein of Honest Trailers guy. 

It maybe a longshot, but perhaps Dusty cat? The manliest brony doing the epic voice of Element Of Honesty trailers?

Or go a different route with an established voice within the fandom that has done funny in the past. Less manly and more silky smooth? MemJ0123, AKA The fannon voice of Celestia/ The late Princess Molestia. 

Most importantly, what voice would our viewers want to hear their comments read by?

(edited)

@@Denim&Venom

Thanks for your input. I think I will just stick with the movie trailer voice.

Also, I will post this in the other thread but, I'm getting the writers to watch Friendship is magic part 1 and 2 and take notes on anything they find that they think is weird, doesn't make sense, or anything they can make a good joke from. Then in a day or two I will open a PM or Skype chat where we will work on writing the script. Swearing is okay but it will be censored and keep it no nsfw.

Edited by Dapper Charmer