Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Walking Dead video game

Blackcat

I noticed a few zombie themed pony RP's so I thought maybe I would poke around and see if anypony was playing the newly released game.

Personally I bought it day one, beat episode one and am hooked. I didn't much care for the TV show but I definitely give the game, at the very least episode one, a tip of my hat.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't care for the TV show either but I did get to try the game out a couple of days ago and I as well loved it.

One thing I really liked were the moments when you had to pick between two people and let your mind quickly decide who to save.

I also found alot of the conversations very enjoyable. I give this game a thumb up and I can't wait for the next episode ^^

• Brohoof 1

The main character development certainly works best with the split second decisions. I felt like it made your character "your" character in the end. It is surprisingly difficult to go back and make the other choices because the decisions you made first time around are so intensely your own thanks to how the decision making process was built.

• Brohoof 1

I've asked this game for my birthday so i should get it in 9 days its going to be so much fun! I love games that what you do will change the game later on :) When are the epsiodes being released?

There's a game? I didn't know.

What's it like? And what kind is it? Like, shooter, puzzle?

In any case I shouldn't tell my mom cause she'd hunt it down. XD She loves the show and she'd probably want the game whether it's good or not.

There's a game? I didn't know.

What's it like? And what kind is it? Like, shooter, puzzle?

In any case I shouldn't tell my mom cause she'd hunt it down. XD She loves the show and she'd probably want the game whether it's good or not.

The game is definitely good. It is like a mash-up of a 3rd person adventure game and a point and click adventure. The game is primarily focused on character development, and making quick decisions in a crisis, however the combat is intense and spaced out quite well.

In a nutshell, if you want to shoot zombies all day, skip it. If you want to develop deep ties to your character and your fellow survivors, experiencing the flavor of the comicverse for yourself whilst occasionally bashing in some zombie brains in intense fights than it is for you.

I've asked this game for my birthday so i should get it in 9 days its going to be so much fun! I love games that what you do will change the game later on :) When are the epsiodes being released?

Each episode will be released monthly. Expect episode 2 sometime this month.

(edited)

The game is definitely good. It is like a mash-up of a 3rd person adventure game and a point and click adventure. The game is primarily focused on character development, and making quick decisions in a crisis, however the combat is intense and spaced out quite well.

In a nutshell, if you want to shoot zombies all day, skip it. If you want to develop deep ties to your character and your fellow survivors, experiencing the flavor of the comicverse for yourself whilst occasionally bashing in some zombie brains in intense fights than it is for you.

Each episode will be released monthly. Expect episode 2 sometime this month.

Aww thanks :) i'm not in to shooters i love rpgs and games i fall in love with the character so it sounds perfect to me :)

Edited by Midnightive
  • Brohoof 2

Aww thanks :) i'm not in to shooters i love rpgs and games i fall in love with the character so it sounds perfect to me :)

You're going to become very attached to a virtual 8 year old soon XP

You're going to become very attached to a virtual 8 year old soon XP

yeah i've seen some walkthroughs (not much i normaly watch 1 or 2 epsiodes to see if i like the feel of any game) and omg! shes so cute ;_;

yeah i've seen some walkthroughs (not much i normaly watch 1 or 2 epsiodes to see if i like the feel of any game) and omg! shes so cute ;_;

Don't spoil anymore for yourself =O Each episode is only about 2 hours long. Savor it while you can.