Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That Potion Pony

Tealeaf

(edited)

Hey there, everybody c: I suppose I'm new then, aren't I? Well, I've been a brony (pegasister) for years now, but I used to be much more heavily involved in the fandom and only recently got that spark back in the last few weeks. I used to have an account here forever ago, but I can't remember how to get into it and I've changed so much that I might as well be a new person altogether. I was a little bit nervous about posting before I've got a proper OC and profile image up, but I do have the start of one at the very least. I absolutely adore character creation, so I'm sure I'll be making more than one, but the first one I'm working on is a unicorn named Green Tealeaf, and her special talent is in potion making. I intend for her to be my primary character, but I still have to work out some details such as where she comes from. For now though, here's a super sketchy work in progress image of her headshot!

13165934_264185647267243_867185809018958

So, about me. You guys might choose to know me as Enii, Wisp, Tea or Tealeaf. I'm a young, aspiring digital+traditional artist who specializes in character conceptualization and tattoo design. I'm not a professional by any stretch of the imagination yet, but I hope to get to that level in the future. For the meantime though, my plans for the future consist of going to university for a degree in the psychology field, that way I can keep my artwork as a freelance endeavor primarily. After going to school, I'd like to apprentice to learn how to tattoo properly. On my free time, I enjoy roleplay and Dungeons&Dragons. I'd like to think that I'm a pretty literate roleplayer. I am always welcome to friendly messages, so feel free at any time!

My art user on DA and most other websites is EnigmaticWisp. I am also a furry, so expect to see a fair deal of anthro artwork from me.

Edited by Tealeaf
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome my dear! I hope you enjoy your time within our fantastic community and befriend many of all our amazing members. Have fun, explore, and I hope to see more of your no-doubt outstanding artwork! :P 

• Brohoof 4

Hello there TeaLeaf, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 4

Hey there Tealeaf, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around my friend  :)   '''

• Brohoof 3

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it. It's a real shame that my image doesn't seem to want to be showing up, but I suppose that's alright for the time being.

• Brohoof 4

sig-4527229.sig-4525898.sig-4522160.post

Tealeaf welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.       :grin: 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Figured I would actually post this so that you guys could see if you were curious, since it's finally done. I was originally going to shade it and had a pretty complex background sketched and even lined/colored, but shading it was a hassle so I eventually gave up and settled on this. Obviously, it's the image I'm using as an icon c:

tealeaf_headshot_by_enigmaticwisp-da3e2a

Edited by Tealeaf
  • Brohoof 4

HOLY HORSE FEATHERS!!!!

shocked_fluttershy_vector_by_landboom-d5

Absolutely stunning my friend!! You are so very talented!  :squee:

Thank you so much! It's the first picture I've drawn of her and I can't wait to do more <3

• Brohoof 3